Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Adam_Schefter

Eagles OL Stacy Andrews restructured his contract Monday, lowering his 2010 base salary from $2.95 million to $1.15 million. Bonus also paid

Filed to ESPN: Raiders waived WT Javon Walker and DE Greg Ellis. Talk about two moves that didn't work out

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I dunno if its been posted but Antonio Cromartie asked for a half a million dollar advance from the Jets just so he could pay his child support and avoid jail

smh.gif
Woooooooooooow. 

Wow.

All I can say, wow. 

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I dunno if its been posted but Antonio Cromartie asked for a half a million dollar advance from the Jets just so he could pay his child support and avoid jail

smh.gif
Yea, read that on Deadspin over the weekend.  Knowing that it makes me feel good about this year, if dude wants to be able to pay all that child support he has to ball out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nah bro, u got it wrong...

Travis Henry did the same thing  in his 2nd sting with the Broncos...
u see how that ended up?

Cro's play  really started slippin when the babies started poppin up...
real life  can turn u into a horrible employee at the job

There's real life and then there is pumping out a starting 5 + some role players w/as many women. That is serious, especially when you're making that kind of $$$

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

smh.gif
Yea, read that on Deadspin over the weekend.  Knowing that it makes me feel good about this year, if dude wants to be able to pay all that child support he has to ball out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nah bro, u got it wrong...

Travis Henry did the same thing  in his 2nd sting with the Broncos...
u see how that ended up?

Cro's play  really started slippin when the babies started poppin up...
real life  can turn u into a horrible employee at the job

for some reason i thought dude had like 3 of those kids before he even played in the nfl.

[h1]Dez Bryant won't work out at Oklahoma State Pro Day[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on March 8, 2010 6:09 PM ET

Multiple league sources tell us that receiver Dez Bryant has advised the NFL's 32 teams that he won't be working out at the school's March 10 Pro Day.

Instead, he'll hold a separate workout on March 25.

Bryant also did not work out at the Scouting Combine.

Regarded as a high-end receiving talent, many concerns have emerged regarding Bryant's off-field attributes.  Given reports that he showed up late both for practices and games, we suspect that some will believe he needs the extra 15 days to get in shape.

he's got 7 now, in 5 different states.

Dez straight hatin on Okie State for them info leaks.

Him not being there decreases the number of scouts and gives some of his teammates less of a look.

bad situation all the way around

RavensInsider

League source says that Ryan Clark has agreed to terms with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Clark visited the Miami Dolphins

If true......THANK YOU JESUS!

he's got 7 now, in 5 different states.

Dez straight hatin on Okie State for them info leaks.

Him not being there decreases the number of scouts and gives some of his teammates less of a look.

bad situation all the way around
1 more and He can be known as Octopop word to Speedy.

[color= rgb(255, 102, 51)]If you all had say so, You are the Bengals front office, do you sign T.O or Bryant, Draft a wideout and which wideout OR do you trade the 21st pick for a proven player in Brandon Marshall?[/color]

[h1]Steelers bring back Randle El, Ryan Clark[/h1]
Posted by Mike Dunbar on March 8, 2010 7:05 PM ET

On the same day that the Steelers signed receiver Randle El and safety Will Allen, they've brought back two guys who by all appearances would never again wear the black helmet with the logo on only one side.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that receiver Antwaan Randle El has agreed to a three-year contract with the Steelers; Aaron Wilson has posted on Twitter than Ryan Clark has agreed to terms with the Steelers after the door on his career there presumably had been closed.

The developments are bad news for receiver Limas Sweed and free-agent safety Tyrone Carter.  Sweed undoubtedly will be dumped; Carter undoubtedly won't be re-signed.

Clark recently visited Miami, and he was with the Dolphins earlier today, negotiating possible terms.

Bryant...

From Schefter:
Filed to ESPN:Former Steelers WR Antwaan Randle El is returning to Pittsburgh,agreeing to a three-year deal with the team tonight.

Peppers contract breakdown:

Julius Peppers'contract: 2010 -- $20m; 2011 -- $11.5m; 2012 -- $9m; 2013 -- $13m; 2014-- $14m; 2015 -- $16.5m. First 3 yrs guaranteed.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Double edit: Whoops... Ryan Clark got a 4 yr deal, not Randle El

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Bryant...

From Schefter:
Filed to ESPN:Former Steelers WR Antwaan Randle El is returning to Pittsburgh,agreeing to a three-year deal with the team tonight.

Peppers contract breakdown:

Julius Peppers'contract: 2010 -- $20m; 2011 -- $11.5m; 2012 -- $9m; 2013 -- $13m; 2014-- $14m; 2015 -- $16.5m. First 3 yrs guaranteed.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
He set for life easy.

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Patriots reached agreement in principle with free-agent cornerback Leigh Bodden.   
Filed to ESPN: Seattle traded QB/WR Seneca Wallace to the Cleveland Browns. No compensation known yet. Wallce reunited with Holmgren.

Randel El is back?! The only place besides IU he was successful.....

Oh, and this means NO faith in Sweed, get the scissors out.....

Well I've seen nothing on EL, but Clark and Allen solidify the safety position so I guess no early draft there. Interesting to see where Colbert goes with it, LB, DL and OL are the three main needs for depth....

Does he have any skill? I don't know much about him, what I read this is a special teams move....

I hope we sign TO for a year or two instead of giving Bryant a 4-5 year deal. I think the season he had two years ago was a fluke.

Marshall would by far be the spark and fit they need, TO isn't going to get the Bengals over the hump, I think they need more weaponry than that. Doesn't hurt, but still need something else in my opinion

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Marshall would by far be the spark and fit they need, TO isn't going to get the Bengals over the hump, I think they need more weaponry than that. Doesn't hurt, but still need something else in my opinion
I don't see Mike Brown giving up a #1 pick and a big contract for Marshall, but he is definitely my #1 choice over the other two.

Back
Top Bottom