Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Darren Sharper to the Jets? Yay or Nay?

Heck, why not? Teams have thought he's been done a few times before. Might as well run that well dry. With that defensive backfield especially, he could be good for 10 picks.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Man, Cleveland going from 2 to 0 with Quinn and DA. Amazing.

Honestly, I didn't think it can happen that fast
eek.gif
. Now with Delhomme coming to start, I wonder who will back him up..
nerd.gif

Has that been confirmed? I see some sources saying Delhomme will start, others saying the opposite..

I definitely prefer Seneca though..

No source should claim anything of the sort, and if they are it's bs. They will compete for the job, but Holmgren loved Seneca in Seattle, and he knew exactly what he was doing when he brought him in.

That's just what I think. Seneca is a QB who can get the job done. He's the perfect QB for the job while Cleveland slowly transitions into a better team. With Cribbs and Harrison in the mix, this team will show some excitement. They still won't be anything noteworthy though.

No source should claim anything of the sort, and if they are it's bs. They will compete for the job, but Holmgren loved Seneca in Seattle, and he knew exactly what he was doing when he brought him in.

That's just what I think. Seneca is a QB who can get the job done. He's the perfect QB for the job while Cleveland slowly transitions into a better team. With Cribbs and Harrison in the mix, this team will show some excitement. They still won't be anything noteworthy though.

[h1]Coin toss to determine whether Jets or Giants get dibs on first game at new digs[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2010 8:20 PM ET

So with a brand new stadium opening soon in New York Jersey and two teams sharing it and no NFL equivalent of calling shotgun, the Jets and the Giants needed to come up with a way to determine who'll play the first home game there.

And in this age of high technology, they have resorted to a decidedly low tech device.

Flipping a coin.

Per the Jets' official web site, the league has said that a heads-tails contest will be used to decide who'll get the right to christen the new venue.  The Jets, according to the report, have presented a plan for the flip to be held in the coming week.

The need to do it soon; the league will be unveiling the 2010 schedule in April.

The fact that a decision has yet to be made likely means that neither team will be hosting a prime-time event there in Week One.  If history holds, the games played under the lights during the first weekend of action will be announced during the annual league meeting that opens on March 21.

We'll post on the outcome once the coin toss occurs; hopefully, there won't be any interference.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

@Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Cleveland landed its second QB of the week, this time Jake Delhomme. Browns and Delhomme agree to a two-year deal
smh.gif
this man is just stealing money

I'm still baffled on how Delhomme is still getting burn time. Sure he took them to the Super Bowl but man, he has regressed so bad lately

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Darren Sharper to the Jets? Yay or Nay?

Heck, why not? Teams have thought he's been done a few times before. Might as well run that well dry. With that defensive backfield especially, he could be good for 10 picks.

Y'all tryna shell-shock Sanchez?
laugh.gif

Everytime they practice, he's just gonna be reminded of that game from Week 4.... you could plainly see the kid had PTSD after that debacle.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

For those wondering about Brady Quinn's future in Cleveland, consider: Browns paying Jake Delhomme starter money -- $7 million this season
Cleveland doesn't care about winning.

$7 mil for a bum. Brady Quinn better get into modeling.

Alot of owners gettin they Al Davis on so far this Free Agent period. Im nervous, Im expecting a Schefter tweet about Al naming T.O. Player/QB coach and givin him 23 mil guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom