Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why dude keep movin his damn day back?

This time it sounds like coach Gundy had something to say about it. He also 'banned' P Cox from the original OK st proday too.

But I  agree though, this is getting absurd...Dez  has had an ample amount of time to run a 40.

Why dude keep movin his damn day back?

the answer is in the article

Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant has pushed back his pro day, according to sources close to the situation.

Instead of working out March 25, as was scheduled, Bryant now plans to work out March 30 in his hometown of Lufkin, Texas, according to sources.

Bryant had tried to schedule his workout for the afternoon of March 30, a day after Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford's workout in Norman, Okla., to make life easier for NFL teams, but Oklahoma State balked at the idea. The school already held one pro day and preferred not to host another.

Thus, Bryant opted to hold his pro day on March 30 in Lufkin, one day before NFL teams attend Texas' pro day in Austin.

Bryant's pro day is considered critical to where he will go in the draft. NFL teams had hoped to see him run at the scouting combine, but a hamstring injury prevented him from doing so. His hamstring is said to be improved enough for Bryant to be able to perform at his newly scheduled pro day.

Adam Schefter is an ESPN NFL Insider.

^
Right but wasn't even March 25 a backed up date as well? 

This isn't the first time he's rescheduled that date.  Is what I was getting at. 

Gundy told Dez and Parrish to kick rocks.
laugh.gif

And good for Ty Warren... Dude is good people. 
pimp.gif
Now get down to Kyle Field and the Bright Complex and talk some sense into some of those lazy dudes playing on A&M's defense.
laugh.gif

^
Right but wasn't even March 25 a backed up date as well? 

This isn't the first time he's rescheduled that date.  Is what I was getting at. 

He was supposed to work out  on the 10th at okie st Pro day then the reports started leaking from "sources at OK State"  so that fell thru

Jeff_Darlington

G Richie Incognito will stay overnight in South Florida as his agent takes over situation. Dolphins like him. It's now a matter of how much.

If the fins feel dez is a problem and not draft and sign Incognito, I'ma look into a Barrett M82

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Props to Ty Warren....there's nothing like getting that degree....the NFL money will come and go, but that diploma will always be with you. Homie got sights on a bigger picture...can't be mad at that.

Yes a degree is nice but 250K thats almost 4 times what a normal person with a degree makes in a YEAR.  Thats 250K for working about 50-60 days for about 2-3 hours a day.

This isnt a smart business decision.

Does Tomlinson think he's going to be getting the majority of the carries? Shonn Greene is primed to have a HUGE year carrying the ball. I didn't see any quotes from LT on what his expectations are for this season....

Hey Gift23 and theone2401 I have a gift for you guys from Miami:

JasonLaCanfora

LB Joey Porter to visit Skins on Thirs. Wash moving to a 3-4, so he makes sense. Cards also interested

Originally Posted by h3at23

JasonLaCanfora

LB Joey Porter to visit Skins on Thirs. Wash moving to a 3-4, so he makes sense. Cards also interested
grin.gif
 I guess he'd be an okay signing since were moving to the 3-4

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Originally Posted by h3at23

JasonLaCanfora

grin.gif
 I guess he'd be an okay signing since were moving to the 3-4

okay?!?! I'm all for the "new" plan, but pay that man his money!!

wonder what Levi Jones is thinking
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom