Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

OmarKelly No charges will be filed against Cardinals LBer Joey Porter, who was arrested for DUI last weekend. Cop under investigation for brutality

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Bills, Ravens, Jets, Cardinals...and I really hope we have no National TV games this season (at least no Night games) not after last season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Former bball player - Arizona Forward Houston TE Fendi Onobun's pro day numbers: 6'6" 252 lbs 4.48 & 4.50 plus 11 ft broad jump Wow

Always looked like a football player playing bball.

damnitzdom wrote:
Originally Posted by TheGift23

Bills, Ravens, Jets, Cardinals...and I really hope we have no National TV games this season (at least no Night games) not after last season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was there
indifferent.gif

Seriously, worse purchase of all-time for me, freezing cold, they had�me thinking they would�put up a fight after they played�teams tough the�weeks before...needless to say I walked out after that play�
laugh.gif

��

[h1]Earl Thomas runs fast, pulls hamstring[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 31, 2010 7:10 PM ET

Texas safety Earl Thomas has been somewhat lost in this year's safety class with Eric Berry and Taylor Mays getting so much attention, but NFL Network's Mike Mayock believes Thomas is the best of class at the position.

At his Pro Day Wednesday, Thomas ran a forty-yard dash between 4.34-4.38 on Texas' fast track, then pulled his hamstring. He didn't finish the rest of the workout, but will stand on his combine work.

Some scouts seem to think Thomas could play cornerback, as well as free safety.  He's certainly got the speed, but a change of position would seemingly take away Thomas' special centerfield skills and make him just another cornerback.

Thomas looks like a first-round pick, and Houston may have a hard time passing on him if he makes it that far.

Earl Thomas is going to do it in the league. Hes the meaning of a ball hawk safety. Questionable against the run but not weak against it. Just not as good as EB.

I could see Griffen being a bust. Big drop-off between him and Morgan/JPP. Just trade up if you want a premier DE (top 10).

If EB falls to Cleveland that's a major steal for the Holmgren administration.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Earl Thomas is going to do it in the league. Hes the meaning of a ball hawk safety. Questionable against the run but not weak against it. Just not as good as EB.

the run doesnt bother me that much..... with our DL and LBs we should be good, we do need a ballhawking safety.....

Todd...
laugh.gif
What a joke. I never took the guy serious. I skip every mock draft or article or radio show that involves him.

Mike Mayock is the man. I like Kiper too, but more so because I grew up watching him. Him and the draft are synonymous.

[h6]Vic ((Ok st) )[/h6]

Is Dez Bryant better than crabtree was when he came out last year?
[h6]Mel Kiper
  (1:15 PM)
[/h6]

No chance. He's not in Crabtree's league. People wanted to take a lot of shots at Crabtree. He was coming off his foot injury, he didn't run, he played for Texas Tech, his route running. But he had a heckuva year, after sitting out as long as he did. In my rating scale, Dez Bryant won't be as high. Crabtree was one of the top 3 players in the draft last year. Bryant won't be in my top 10.

Originally Posted by air max 87

the run doesnt bother me that much..... with our DL and LBs we should be good, we do need a ballhawking safety.....
I think Thomas would be perfect for the Texans. He went to Texas, they need secondary help and the guy who injured brady played well for them last year and is more of a run stopping safety too.

Originally Posted by air max 87

I think Thomas would be perfect for the Texans. He went to Texas, they need secondary help and the guy who injured brady played well for them last year and is more of a run stopping safety too.

I think if we pass on Dez and we pick Earl, I'd still be happy..............Sig check

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h6]Vic ((Ok st) )[/h6]

[h6]Mel Kiper
[/h6]

No chance. He's not in Crabtree's league. People wanted to take a lot of shots at Crabtree. He was coming off his foot injury, he didn't run, he played for Texas Tech, his route running. But he had a heckuva year, after sitting out as long as he did. In my rating scale, Dez Bryant won't be as high. Crabtree was one of the top 3 players in the draft last year. Bryant won't be in my top 10.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Sounding real McShay-@*+
Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif
at the Andre Woodson debacle. Damn, I remember half of NT swearing on this guy ...
Yeah, in the beginning of the season. Towards the end of the season./draft time people weren't as high on him

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h6]Vic ((Ok st) )[/h6]

[h6]Mel Kiper
[/h6]

Ouch.

Originally Posted by Proshares

h3at23 wrote:

[h6]Vic ((Ok st) )[/h6]

[h6]Mel Kiper

[/h6]

Ouch.

Mel Kiper on Jerry Jones' payroll.

after sitting out as long as he did. In my rating scale, Dez Bryant won't be as high. Crabtree was one of the top 3 players in the draft last year. Bryant won't be in my top 10.

those are the key words.

If Dez plays the entire season at the rate he was going, he woulda been number 4 player on the big board.

Back
Top Bottom