Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

i still dont understand how golden tate isnt the #1 receiver on the board ... after he smoked dez in the 40 and showed as much ball skills as anyone throughout the year ... not to mention he was in charlie's offense ... people seriously think too much and fool themselves ...

if it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck ...

Im prolly alone but Im not sold on Earl Thomas. hopefully he'll shut down my doubts

morgan wont be anything special either.

Im not sure, I really liked Morgan on the field.
I think JPP is the closest to a sure thing at DE this yr tho. Im thinkin multi pro bowl career. we'll see

Originally Posted by msaba07

i still dont understand how golden tate isnt the #1 receiver on the board ... after he smoked dez in the 40 and showed as much ball skills as anyone throughout the year ... not to mention he was in charlie's offense ... people seriously think too much and fool themselves ...

if it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck ...

hes 5'10 - 5'11..... 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im prolly alone but Im not sold on Earl Thomas. hopefully he'll shut down my doubts

I think JPP is the closest to a sure thing at DE this yr tho. Im thinkin multi pro bowl career. we'll see

why arent you sold on Earl Thomas? i was reading and some scouts said his size would be a issue in the L....
nerd.gif

smh.gif
@ these families .... believing McShay and ESPN ....

Does anyone know where McShay projected Andre Woodson to go?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

why arent you sold on Earl Thomas? i was reading and some scouts said his size would be a issue in the L....
nerd.gif

cus I think he's a tweener DB. 
I think he's too light in the britches for Safety and doesnt have enough cover skills to be a CB

He had the one really good yr but the previous yr he wasnt good at all. I'd say Giddeon (sp) was better than him that yr.  (and thats not really a good look) 

on the flip side,
what I do like is he didnt drop anything this yr, if ita football was  by him he caught it, and that you have to put a high premium on that  special skill so I see where the love comes from   

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
@ these families .... believing McShay and ESPN ....

Does anyone know where McShay projected Andre Woodson to go?
Hindsight my friend. 80% of NT thought Woodson would pan out to have a solid to very good NFL career. Now people are looking around wondering if anyone remembers them jumping on Woodson saying such nonsense.
He never had a shot. And for the record, I'm going on 4 months without having watched anything ESPN. Closest I get is listening to Colin Cowherd on the radio.

Going into his Sr yr, Andre Woodson was the top Sr QB  (Most had him or Brohm at the top )
then he played his way right out of it.
the funny thing about that situation is McShay wasnt on board Woodson at first, said his Lack of height would be a problem, (which was comedy cus the guy was 6'5. so right away you knew either Todd never saw him play or was just talkin out of his $$+. )

as the interception-less streak grew, McShay hopped on board and went all out, even after his drop off in production He still pushed Woodson as one of the tops in the class.

but that really shouldnt have effected the Woodson fam so much cus he was a Sr. it wasnt like he came out early. If they went out buyin all kinda lavish things thinkin he was goin in the top 2 rounds, despite what everyone was saying, thats on Them

speaking of the Dolphins, Earl reminds me of someone the Dolphins drafted. He's like his spitting image.
Jason Allen.

those two are the exact same player IMO.

tired.gif
tired.gif
GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Going into his Sr yr, Andre Woodson was the top Sr QB  (Most had him or Brohm at the top )
then he played his way right out of it.
the funny thing about that situation is McShay wasnt on board Woodson at first, said his Lack of height would be a problem, (which was comedy cus the guy was 6'5. so right away you knew either Todd never saw him play or was just talkin out of his $$+. )

as the interception-less streak grew, McShay hopped on board and went all out, even after his drop off in production He still pushed Woodson as one of the tops in the class.

but that really shouldnt have effected the Woodson fam so much cus he was a Sr. it wasnt like he came out early. If they went out buyin all kinda lavish things thinkin he was goin in the top 2 rounds, despite what everyone was saying, thats on Them
word

smh.gif
@ me for forgetting who he was ... 6th round though ... damn thas crazy ...

the scouting game is not a game

You might be right but I dont see it.

+ if Saban would have left him at 1 position it might have been a different outcome (keyword might).  

Adam_Schefter

No surprise here: Bears informed defensive end Alex Brown that they are releasing him today.

I would pick Jason Allen ahead of Eric Berry coming out of collage in a heartbeat

LOL APRIL FOOLS *$+#%+*

I wouldn't.

Gideon has been the weak link in UT's secondary for the past 2 years, he stinks. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas flamed out just like typical UT DBs do.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I wouldn't.

Gideon has been the weak link in UT's secondary for the past 2 years, he stinks. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas flamed out just like typical UT DBs do.

and thats what worries me, i dont think ive seen one productive UT DB...
laugh.gif

Gideon has been the most consistent DB for UT over the last 2 years. He's been above average. You know what you are getting from him, game in and game out.
and thats what worries me, i dont think ive seen one productive UT DB...
laugh.gif

Jammer? Vasher? The Griffin boys?

BREAKING: Browns Player Shaun Rogers Arrested
Posted: Apr 01, 2010 10:22 AM PDTThursday, April 1, 2010 1:22 PM EST
Updated: Apr 01, 2010 12:32 PM PDTThursday, April 1, 2010 3:32 PM EST

12241901_BG1.jpg

Posted by Web Staff - email | Facebook | Twitter

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Breaking news into the 19 Action Newsroom this hour.

19 Action News has learn Cleveland Browns Defensive lineman Shaun Rogers has been arrested at Hopkins airport with a gun.

It happened as the NFL'er was about to board a flight around 12:30PM Thursday afternoon. The gun was discovered in a bag. Apparently, Rogers told officers he forgot the gun was in there.

No further details are available at this time.

Check back for details on this developing story.

328153ef7de94c0f13d52c4f18bbfb08d7d4c0b.gif
5e815de973ec4e042233452d9c3861767f156f0.gif

I'm predicting there's gonna more NFL player in court than actually playing on the field this season.
smh.gif

Damn Shaun,

I have forgotten I had my pistol was in a bag but remembered it was there just as we were pullin into the airport.

Earl is gonna have to be in a system where he can play a true centerfield-style... I think he plays well enough in coverage to match up on slot receivers, but he's not a full-time corner...

Back
Top Bottom