Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by Proshares

I really hope Dez comes into the league and destroys %%%*. Every time I hear something on my TV or the radio about the draft I gotta hear everyone talk bad on him. Don't care what team he's on, just come in and blow the %%+$$%* league away.

Like Randy did.  
pimp.gif

I never even been a huge fan of the dude in the past but I just hate to hear all this negative %@#@ piling on every single day. I'm rooting hard for him to come in and do a Roger Clemens, score TD's and stare down the owners box of the teams that passed on him.

Dude is as physical as Anquan and Go gets passes like Fitzgerald...

He is going to Smurf NFL D Backs, and its gonna be fun to watch. There is no way Im getting rid of my NFL TIcket this yr like I planned.
smh.gif

[Sil impersonating Michael Corleone] just when I thought I was out, They pulled me back in [/Sil] 

I never even been a huge fan of the dude in the past but I just hate to hear all this negative %@#@ piling on every single day. I'm rooting hard for him to come in and do a Roger Clemens, score TD's and stare down the owners box of the teams that passed on him.

I don't want to see Dez do this...

Originally Posted by theone2401

I dont see how anyone could think Thomas will be better based on what they have seen. Maybe if its just a gut feeling but it cant be based on anything that happened on the field. BeyBey is very boom/bust but I dont think anyone can see Dez not contributing barring injury or off the field stuff.
But what's stopping Dez from turning out like David Terrell or even Charles Rogers?  Both of those dudes were considered "can't miss" prospects when they came into the NFL as well....he's (Dez) isn't as much of a sure-thing as some of you may think.  The maturity issues are a HUGE red-flag.....if he turns out to be great, then I'd be happy for the kid....if he turns out to be like the other two WR's that I mentioned, I wouldn't be shocked. 

*Sorry about the bold print....don't know why it did that.

I really hope Dez comes into the league and destroys @@!*. Every time I hear something on my TV or the radio about the draft I gotta hear everyone talk bad on him. Don't care what team he's on, just come in and blow the %$$*@$# league away.

Seriously, they talking down on him like he has "bad character" because he was
late for a meeting, never a game like they initially said, but a team meeting.

That doesn't make someone a bad person, he just on CP time.

dez reminds me of pacman jones ... i think it's the grammar when they both speak ... like you know damn well they attended 1 class per semester just to show face ...

golden tate is the safest pick in the draft ...

Matt James, the 17-year-old Notre Dame football recruit who was killed in a fall froma fifth-floor hotel balcony during his senior-year spring break inFlorida was "drunk and belligerent," authorities said Saturday.

James was part of a group of about 40 St. Xavier students and a half-dozen parents on the trip.
"Witnessesand friends indicate he had become drunk and belligerent," Humphreyssaid. "He had leaned over the balcony rail, was shaking his finger atthe people in the next room over. He fell over."

Humphreys said the railing at the hotel met the standards for properheight. He said police would be interested in pursuing charges if theylearn who provided the underage teen with alcohol.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Matt James, the 17-year-old Notre Dame football recruit who was killed in a fall froma fifth-floor hotel balcony during his senior-year spring break inFlorida was "drunk and belligerent," authorities said Saturday.

James was part of a group of about 40 St. Xavier students and a half-dozen parents on the trip.
"Witnessesand friends indicate he had become drunk and belligerent," Humphreyssaid. "He had leaned over the balcony rail, was shaking his finger atthe people in the next room over. He fell over."

Humphreys said the railing at the hotel met the standards for properheight. He said police would be interested in pursuing charges if theylearn who provided the underage teen with alcohol.

6 adults and 40 kids down in a Spring Break location....you'd have to be naive as hell to think that there wouldn't be any alcohol consumed by those teens...RIP to the kid. 

Anyone no matter how good can be a bust for many reasons but if your putting your money on a WR who all we know about him is he is big fast and can block (hyperbole) as opposed to someone who makes DB's look like small children you must have inside info or you have a gut feeling. Regis might be the best because no one is talking about him. Mardy might be the best cause he had a hard life none of this is based on football. Basing it on football BeyBey is a huge risk and where he goes relative to Dez will reflect that FACT.

[h1]Report: Anthony Hargrove to sign Saints tender on Monday[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on April 4, 2010 4:52 PM ET

Amid a report that the agent-sharing relationship between Saints defensive lineman Anthony Hargrove and Lions G.M. Martin Mayhew could cause a little legal collusion in an effort to get Hargrove moved to Motown, WWL-TV reports that Hargrove will be signing his one-year tender offer on Monday,

The Saints used the "original round" tender on Hargrove, giving them a right to match any offer made to Hargrove and a third-round pick as compensation, in exchange for a non-guaranteed salary of $1.226 million for 2010.

Of course, signing the tender doesn't mean Hargrove will stay in New Orleans.  The move could be a precursor to a trade of Hargrove to Detroit or another team, just as the Seahawks did with defensive end Darryl Tapp, as they are expected to do with guard Rob Sims, and as the Eagles recently did with linebacker Chris Gocong.

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Donovan McNabb has been traded to the Washington ********. Compensation still unknown. But McNabb's a *******.

[h1]Sources: McNabb headed to Washington[/h1]

http://search.espn.go.com/adam-schefter/

The Philadelphia Eagles have reached agreement on a blockbuster intra-division trade that will send perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb to the Washington ********, according to multiple sources close to the situation.

The two sides still must finalize language, but McNabb is now headed to Washington. Compensation is not yet known, but it is likely to include Washington's 2010 second-round pick.

The move means the ******** now have a new starting quarterback and the Eagles have a new one as well in Kevin Kolb. Michael Vick is now in line as the team's backup.

Sources said McNabb's contract, which has one year and $11.2 million left on it, scared off several other teams. McNabb is due a $6.2 million roster bonus on May 5 and is scheduled to become a free agent after the 2010 season.

At the league meetings, head coach Andy Reid said the Eagles were listening to offers for all three quarterbacks, including 11-year veteran McNabb, who quickly said on his Web site that he wanted a quick resolution to the trade conversations.

Adam Schefter is ESPN's NFL Insider. Information from ESPN's Sal Paolantonio was used in this report.

Back
Top Bottom