**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

The Knicks might want to slow down on all this winning cause u might see Boston in the first round.

Just saying.. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Man E

Who would you prefer to play in Round 1? Miami or Boston?

Funny how we're the hottest team in the league right now, oh how a week or two can change things. We're such a streaky team, maybe we can take this momentum into Round 1.
Miami, no question.
I think I saw a stat on MSG or ESPN and they asked the fans who would the Knicks would prefer to see in the first: Heat or Celtics. 71% said Miami

I have a hard time seeing the Big Four making an early exit this year.

We all know Boston is the bigger threat *out of the 2*

Me and my boy (Heat fan) have a bet going if we meet in the playoffs

How much should we bet? I was think $20 for the series, is that too little?

Just 2 more wins and I would be happy

I don't care who the Knicks play in the playoffs. I just don't want to see an embarrassment

Getting embarrassed would definitely seal Pringles fate, not rooting for it but once the pain healed after getting swept, big picture considered, I'd feel
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Come on fresh, first of all you should bet at least 50$ but takes the odds (prolly 4-1), which means if he wins you give him 50 if you win he gives you 200$, don't straight up bet it.

we cant afford to rest players since there is no happy medium between resting and developing chemistry and confidence to get hot going into the playoffs. the only possible way of limiting mins for our big 3 is by ending the game in the first 3 quarters which isnt a realistic plan for any team in the league. on game night our team is playing to develop and win, unfortunately you cant do both of those AND rest.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Come on fresh, first of all you should bet at least 50$ but takes the odds (prolly 4-1), which means if he wins you give him 50 if you win he gives you 200$, don't straight up bet it.

we did 2-1 odds

If I win i get $100 and if he wins i give him $50
pimp.gif

great win last night.. I agree with what most of yall are saying about resting the startes and etc..

am I buggin right now if i say

TD > billups?

i know he's been taking bone headed shots but last night he willed us back.. kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great win last night.. I agree with what most of yall are saying about resting the startes and etc..

TD > billups?

i know he's been taking bone headed shots but last night he willed us back.. kanyeshrug
honestly, i feel that way, too. i don't mind if he sits out as long as he coaches douglas like he did before.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

TD > billups?

honestly, i feel that way, too. i don't mind if he sits out as long as he coaches douglas like he did before.
I think had the Knicks played the whole game with out Billups and had that same lead, they wouldn't have squandered it. I think they panicked once Billups was out and they were thrown off track.  Fields looks crazy suspect out there late in the game. With TD in the whole game I think the team would've been like "its cool, we got this."

I prefer a healthy Billups in a playoff series with Melo and Amare.
Do you see how Melo and Amare can go off playing with Billups ?

Its not the same with Td because he shoots more, and don't have as good of a vision as Billups.
Now TD off the bench is very good, scoring wise. Still don't distribute as good as he should

any news on amare and chauncey? i would like the next 2 to be wins since they are playing garbage teams and put the knicks over .500 but then again we did win 5 in a row 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

any news on amare and chauncey? i would like the next 2 to be wins since they are playing garbage teams and put the knicks over .500 but then again we did win 5 in a row 
laugh.gif
Neither are likely to play against New Jersey. NJ has nothing to play for plus Deron Williams will be out as well. They figure it's good to rest them and be cautious of aggravating injuries.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I just realized all our playoff games are gonna be on TNT/ESPN 
tired.gif
All playoff games in general are on TNT/ESPN.

This is a godsend for me. Dish Network = No MSG or MSG HD.

Quick question, i know we have Jared for a couple of weeks now but after look through the Nuggets/Knicks Brawl, i forgot that Melo was the one to give Jared a quick snuff

so looking back you think these two still have bad blood between them or its over? Cuz lately you can see they still give a lil grill at eachother here and there and it got thinking why. and i guess it goes back to the fight.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I just realized all our playoff games are gonna be on TNT/ESPN 
tired.gif
All playoff games in general are on TNT/ESPN.

This is a godsend for me. Dish Network = No MSG or MSG HD.

I'm in the same boat..Got Dish Network so I've been having to stream games all season
30t6p3b.gif
...Just heard from someone that DirecTV is losing the YES network, which is what happened to Dish Network awhile back..So if you have DirecTV, don't be surprised if you eventually lose MSG also because that's what happened to us
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom