**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

MELLOOOOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Knicks can look terrible, but the good teams close out games and the Knicks do. Dear lord baby Jesus, Melo is clutch.

melo is dat dude 
pimp.gif
... winning record first time in mad long 
smile.gif
... did we still give up too much for melo 
laugh.gif

that felton three is one of my favorite moments of the season. i was there.

but the point is that melo does this on the regular.

wow apparently even the knicks beat writer that works for dolan air's out mike's "coaching"

alan hahn
D'Antoni is livid. You think this game doessn't matter? He's screaming at the team, "come on, dammit lets go!"

we should fire d'antoni and just build a robot with a comb for a mustache that says lets go

but seriously though i kno he doesnt have a title but i feel that d'antonis level of interest and actual coaching will pick up a notch after being so used to postseason basketball and now hes finally back.

regardless of what happens in the post season and dantoni i think the team has meshed well with alot to look forward too

we didn't have a losing season this year. feels good man

Game notes from ESPN.com
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Knicks president Donnie Walsh made his first road trip of the season beyond Newark for the game. He had hip replacement surgery in November, limiting his travel to two games at New Jersey. Walsh, the former Pacers president whose contract is not guaranteed for next season with the Knicks, denied speculation that he could return to the Pacers. "I'm angry about that," Walsh said Sunday. "There's absolutely no truth to it. I never talked to (Pacers owner) Herb Simon or anybody else about it." Walsh still has a home in the Indianapolis area. 
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom