OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Or maybe because he got an extra 15 min in playing time. There were stretches last year where he was the best Orlando Magic player.
He shot close to 40% from 3pt his entire career, respectable defender, and is only 23 years old. Dude can light it up consistently.

hes shot 40% because hes played 15 min less.
from what ive seen last season, hes only an offensive player. id rather have Baze / Lee

Fournier is 23 tho. Great upside

When did Biyombo become a "two way player" ? No shade bro but he's awful offensively

he catches lobs and finishes around the rim. he doesnt step out of his abilities.
i see Tyson Chandler in him. effort guy.
+ those other 5s will be asking for too much.

Source close to Rose tells me he's excited about playing for Knicks. "His 1st choice was New York (if traded). He wants the spotlight.''
3:46 PM - 22 Jun 2016

- Chris "Sauces" Broussard

I will never question Rose's work ethic or toughness. Definitely a leader in his own quiet way. Everything else remains to be seen.

It wouldn't surprise me if, hypothetically speaking, we somehow land KD in free agency and you people would still find something to complain about :lol: :smh:

arrjae2 arrjae2 his percentages increased across the board with his increased playing time. Pretty much shows off his entire offensive skillset here. Just a pure scorer. He already moves better without the ball than any of our current players.

Last edited:
I want to congratulate the New York Knicks in finessing the Chicago Bulls out of Derrick Rose. The Bulls are done for and we're probably not going to be making the playoffs anytime soon.

Y'all will be fine. Lopez is serviceable and Jimmy B is a stud

DRoseGangSigns.jpg
finally got a real goon on the squad tho.

I'll be surprised if he stays healthy 82 games. Risky trade imo. We held our breath everytime he hit the ground in Chicago.

I'll be surprised if he stays healthy 82 games. Risky trade imo. We held our breath everytime he hit the ground in Chicago.
Not really, Rose is an expiring contract too.

The real goal of this trade happens to be......July 1st 2017 = Knicks will have $60M+ cap space due to trade

Last edited:
I can see it now, an away game against the Bulls, Rose unlocks Super Saiyan, have the Bulls looking like Clyde Drexler during the Shrug Game.

Back
Top Bottom