OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
If Melo averages 22, 7 and 6...that would be INCREDIBLE :lol:

I'd be happy if Rose is averaged 21 for us as well. Porzingas with a realistic 15 and 8.

EDIT: Wait, how is Charlotte the #1 seed in the east? Where does LeBron play?

EDIT #2: Ric Bucher reporting Westbrook is "good to go despite a broken ankle" :lol:

LeBron went to the Lakers :lol: :lol:

Hornacek says he's not overly concerned about whether KP is big enough to defend 5s. Says KPs offensive ability would force opposing 5s...

... off the court, bc of their inability to defend Kristaps out on the perimeter. For that reason, he doesnt want KP to add too much bulk.

Hornacek is a breath of fresh air.

Agreed. Kristaps don't gotta be a hulking dude. His fluidity at his height is what makes him so valuable in the first place.

So the Kings got a 1st round pick for Marco Belinelli but we couldn't get one from Chicago for Lopez/Grant? :rolleyes

Damn I was just remembering how I use to go to the NBA draft every year at MSG :lol: good times, I think I went the whole decade in the 00s..

I enjoyed booing the hell out of the knick selections every year :rofl:

Dudes comparing this guy to KP. I don't see it

Tall, white, and can shoot the 3 doesn't make them the same player

Last edited:

Is it sad that I enjoy seeing Bulls fans cry over the fact that our Knicks team just took Derrick Rose away from them AND dump Jose Calderon on their laps in return?

#TearsOfBullsFans

Last edited:
Is it sad that I enjoy seeing Bulls fans cry over the fact that our Knicks team just took Derrick Rose away from them AND dump Jose Calderon on their laps in return?

#TearsOfBullsFans

Karma for all the pain they caused us in the 90s :lol:

Butler gone 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom