OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Couple weeks ago, I finally got some closure from my ex about where our relationship went wrong....she said that I told her, the Knicks winning a championship would be the happiest day of my life, over the birth our first born child and our future wedding.

She said she couldn't shake the thought
roll.gif

With that being said, my body is beyond ready for the Knicks to be competitve again.
nthat.gif
I love it 
laugh.gif

I will honestly cry tears of joy when it happens. It will be an emotional day for a lot of Knicks fans.

**** I wish there was some sort of consensus on if/when the Knicks will pick tonight... I wanna go to sleep 
laugh.gif

Oh, damn!

It's like the Gasol's then. I wonder which one we got :nerd:

I love it :lol:

I will honestly cry tears of joy when it happens. It will be an emotional day for a lot of Knicks fans.

Didn't you just cry tears of joy when LeBron won a few days ago? :lol:

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Remind me not to renew my ESPN sub

Eric Gordon to the Knicks? Really? ****

I get it that Gordon is Rose's AAU teammate

If the Knicks starting backcourt next season is Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon just cancel the ******* season 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sidenote: Do most diehard Knicks fans ******* despise Lebron's guts as much as I do? Trying to figure out if it's a Knicks fan thing or just a me thing...

I swear, tonight is the first time I have watched any sort of ESPN thing since they won it all... ******* hate Lebron and all this media slurping 
mean.gif

Ohh, that infamous crybaby Knicks fan 
laugh.gif
Yeah **** that kid as well 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If the Knicks starting backcourt next season is Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon just cancel the ******* season :lol: :stoneface:

Sidenote: Do most diehard Knicks fans ******* despise Lebron's guts as much as I do? Trying to figure out if it's a Knicks fan thing or just a me thing...

I swear, tonight is the first time I have watched any sort of ESPN thing since they won it all... ******* hate Lebron and all this media slurping :smh:  

Yeah **** that kid as well :lol:

Nope all these dudes in here love LeBron. **** is sickening

Oh, damn!

It's like the Gasol's then. I wonder which one we got
nerd.gif
I love it 
laugh.gif

Didn't you just cry tears of joy when LeBron won a few days ago?
laugh.gif
Nah, I was just cheesin from ear to ear and felt vindicated as hell. I loved the story, I was happy for Lebron, and it was like a huge F YOU and sigh of relief at the same time.

NOTHING will compare to the Knicks winning. The Giants upsetting the Pats will be a close 2nd, but nothing will top the Knicks. That **** goes back further in my sports mind than anything else. It's been Knicks over everything

Sources: Wichita State's Ron Baker has agreed to a partially guaranteed 1-year deal with the New York Knicks. Baker was undrafted tonight.

ayy we did something!

I like what I saw from Baker in this video. I'm intrigued. Looks like a pure shooter. And a good feel for the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom