OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Aint no way in hell that Wizards rumor is legit 
laugh.gif

no guarantee we get KD but im glad we even have a chance by having an interview with the guy... and noah looks like he aint coming here... aint no way we offering max money to him so he will take that from washington easily... gasol looks like a better option at this point and can be had for cheaper... probably wont be asking for the max either...still think a shooting guard is a necessity... imagine having a good backcourt rose and whomever else and then melo and kp in the frontcourt :pimp:

If the Knicks starting backcourt next season is Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon just cancel the ******* season 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sidenote: Do most diehard Knicks fans ******* despise Lebron's guts as much as I do? Trying to figure out if it's a Knicks fan thing or just a me thing...

I swear, tonight is the first time I have watched any sort of ESPN thing since they won it all... ******* hate Lebron and all this media slurping 
mean.gif

Yeah **** that kid as well 
laugh.gif
Nope all these dudes in here love LeBron. **** is sickening
yea man 
mean.gif

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 7m7 minutes ago
Spike Lee just walked in for the Derrick Rose intro.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 4m4 minutes ago
Rose: "It was an emotional time for me. Chicago was more than a home. It groomed me into the man I am today."

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Rose: Decision to trade him "hurt a little bit," but said it was out of his hands. Said he doesnt hold a grudge, & still loves his teammates

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 1m1 minute ago
Rose says it will be difficult leaving his son behind in Chicago. I never even thought about that dynamic for him. Wow.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 1m1 minute ago
Rose, on what it will take for him to be great again: "I feel like I'm great right now." Says he feels as if his body is healed.

NEW YORK KNICKS ‏@nyknicks · 2m2 minutes ago
.@drose: “I just want to win. That’s the only thing I want to do.” #Knicks

NEW YORK KNICKS ‏@nyknicks · 1m1 minute ago
.@drose: “This summer is all about conditioning & catching that rhythm again.” #Knicks

NEW YORK KNICKS ‏@nyknicks · 2m2 minutes ago
.@drose: “I hope I will be able to play the rest of my career here.” #Knicks

NEW YORK KNICKS ‏@nyknicks · 16s16 seconds ago
.@drose: “I think I’m one of those talents that can adapt to the game.” #Knicks

Rose, on being here long-term possibly: "I hope so. W/ all the congratulations I got, I'm hoping I can be here the rest of my career."

But says he has to see with time. No way to know at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom