OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
YOOOOOO!

Did Rose [emoji]127801[/emoji] just say "******* losing"????! :rofl: :rofl:

Get this man a speech coach. Out here Trump style with the F-bomb slips.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 5m5 minutes ago
Rose, on Noah: "I want him. He know that. His family know that." Said he was speaking with him last night.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 4m4 minutes ago
Rose: "Chicago as a city is fast. But up here, it's a little faster. It doesn't sleep." I agree, Derrick. I agree.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Derrick: "I dunno why I was traded. But I wanna say thank you."Says hes grateful, bc he'll get fresh start here, & be appreciated more in NY

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 55s55 seconds ago
Rose said he may change things up and recruit this summer during FA. He often stayed away from doing so in Chicago. :wow:

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 1m1 minute ago
Rose said he allowed himself to think about playing w Melo two yrs back, while Melo was visiting CHI as FA. Said Melo has same mentality...

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 2m2 minutes ago
... as him, and said he has "that dog" in him, as far as doing whatever it takes to win.

Rose, on whether its liberating to be away from his hometown: "Yea." Says it can be just business here, as opposed to having other pressures

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 46s46 seconds ago
I can already imagine some Bulls fans being annoyed by Rose saying he plans to help recruit here in NY. Lots of folks wanted him to in CHI

NEW YORK KNICKS ‏@nyknicks · 7m7 minutes ago
.@drose: "I’m grateful. I’m grateful to be here.” #Knicks

NEW YORK KNICKS ‏@nyknicks · 4m4 minutes ago
.@drose: “I feel like something special is going to happen.” #Knicks

Rose, on Porzingis: "It was hard playing against him last year, bc he's so good." Probably the biggest smile hes shown thus far in presser.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 42s43 seconds ago
Rose says "it hurt" last year missing the postseason for first time in 7 yrs. Says he has to make it back next season bc of that.

Derrick :pimp:

Only caught the back in of the press conference.  "That **** hurt." 
roll.gif

Rose a real one. 
smokin.gif

lol. damn. does he know where he is? 
His dambs were left in Chicago :lol:

If it wasn't for his raspy gurgly voice those curses would be too clear to overlook :rofl:

The "losing, ******* losing" caught me off guard the most. Room full of reporters, all had to act like they ain't hear that.

Q: do you think you're forgotten with guys like Steph and Kyrie out there.

A: It's not sweet like that. The guys know I'm on the court. The media will say things to write stories but the guys know what I do when I step on that court"

Favorite quote.

Back
Top Bottom