OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Once a Knick always a.... u know the rest :lol:
francis-marbury_600_061002.jpg

@gabegramz Oak ******* hates Dolan. Google their history. I met him recently as well and he apologized to me when I told him I was a huge Knicks fan :lol:

Down for Mal back as 6th man :pimp:

Got a funny story...

So my daughter is on a 10 an under AAU team and she had practice today. After practice everyone was politicking outside and out of no where Charles Oakley pulls up.

I'm like "oh snap, oak man."

Everyone starts to kind of gather round. Then someone finally asks for a group pic.

View media item 2081221
While getting ready for the picture, one of the parents said "ok, Knicks on 3" and Oakley made real clear "nah, nah, nah I ain't say nothing about no Knicks!" :rofl: "Knicks nothing until they start winning" :lol:

I was hurt but I put the parent smirk on like "ha, good one oak man" :\

I guess he's right tho. We need some winning vibes man.

Your an awesome dad bro

Yea, I feel Oak ALL the way. Just thought it was funny.

I know Dolan has rubbed everybody besides Herb Williams and Allan Houston the wrong way. :lol:

Your an awesome dad bro

Appreciate that, I know you doing your thing too bro bro. It's all for them now, we washed. :lol:

What ya feel about Jamaal?
If he's on, Knicks gonna be lit.

I'm honestly genuine happy for ya Knicks fans

"I'm not talking about any one team but everyone knows how I feel about New York," Crawford told The News. "I really enjoyed my time there."

I think D12 would be fully motivated and ball out since he knows he wouldn't be the focal point if he comes here. All the people saying he's washed obviously didn't see him play that much last season

Please please please can we stop talking about Dwight. Why anyone would want to go anywhere near that corny *** cancer loser is beyond me. I wouldnt even allow him inside of New York state limits if it were up to me, let alone playing basketball at MSG 41 nights a year. I wouldnt want him if he offered the Knicks a max deal. 

And just a thought beyond Dwight being the biggest loser in the NBA. This dude *****ed and moaned all ******* season long because he didnt get enough touches playing alongside Harden despite the fact that he has no offensive game. He has now torn apart 3 teams in a row in the span of 4 years. Do you want him...

A) Anywhere near Porzingis in the early stages of his development?

B) Coming off the bench so he can ***** all season long because he isnt featured in an offense that revolves around spacing and ball movement around Rose, Melo, and Porzingis, who should all ideally work perfectly together, as I explained earlier?

C) Starting, so he can eat up all of the post space we get rid of by moving Porzingis to center for RoLo, basically killing Rose's driving ability and all of the new spacing around the floor it should create in Hornacek's offense, and still most likely *****ing all season long about not being a featured part of the offense?

Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass PASS for so many ******* reasons, my personal feelings towards the guy, his character, his personality, and also basketball reasons.

Last edited:
I get he's a mental degenerate but picture him and KP in the post together
The whole point of moving Robin Lopez was to not have someone taking up room in the paint so Rose is able to attack the basket more freely and open up things for the rest of the offense. Also, this dude will ***** all ******* season long about not getting touches and tear this team apart limb by limb like he did with his last 3 teams. You think hes going to come to New York and somehow change his act? He was basically the 2nd option on the Rockets and still *****ed about not being part of the offense despite the fact that he sucks at offense. The only team that could potentially make Dwight work is a team that is willing to cater the offense to him like SVG did in Orlando but he simply isnt good enough for that anymore. But even if he could accept a smaller role, which I highly doubt, he still wouldnt be a good fit for us. I dont understand how anyone who knows anything about Dwight Howard could think this even might be a good idea. And like I said, I dont want Dwight anywhere near Porzingis.

Last edited:
The team will be running more and I'm sure Dwight won't fit with that. Not so much space for KP. He's barely a back to the basket player. That's Melo's territory, ignoring that Dwight at his best is better in the post.

Dwight doesn't work in a fast pace offense.

His best year was in the half court system.
He can be good if he sacrifice and do the role that small ball offense are doing now

Back
Top Bottom