OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I just wanna say, as a Lakers fan I'm pretty bummed KD won't even entertain a meeting with the organization. However, if he's willing to meet with the Knicks, I hope you guys get him since my wife is from NY and my brother-in-law is a Knicks fan and I wanna see him finally happy. Hope you guys get him.

Porzingis fan, too.

I honestly rather overpay guys on one year deals and let them go than give four year deals and limit our cap space next year

What's good with this Rondo/Rose backcourt.
a 15 percent 3pt percentage backcourt
I think D12 would be fully motivated and ball out since he knows he wouldn't be the focal point if he comes here. All the people saying he's washed obviously didn't see him play that much last season
seen him play enough... he's still trash... if dude was 4 inches shorter he provably wouldnt even be in the league... howard has no post game, no passing out the post. No offensive awareness beside rolling to the basket for an alley oop... dude is trash kid, dont bring that bozos name in here again

Stop talmbout Trash Howard. This guy is bunz personified. If he ends up on this team, that'll be the equivalent of trying to run with a *** full of ****. Kobe seent it. Dude hasn't gotten a lick better since coming into the league. He was an athletic beast, but now that he's hampered, only his flaws are on full display.

Hope the Nets pick him up, tbh.

Last edited:
Dwight put up 14/12 on 62% shooting in 32 minutes last season.

Last edited:
Y'all wanna bring one of the most emotionally fragile players to ever grace the court to a city dominated by the media and savvy fans? Son will be on the back page in tears everyday. :lol:

No to Dwight for several reasons.

His back is shot and despite being able to give you some production, it won't be worth handing out a 4-5 year max contract.a

Even with the rising cap, do you really want to hand out a max deal to him? I'd rather take the risk on another big free agent this year or next.. hell I'd rather just spend that one two mid-tier free agents instead.

And finally, I'd rather have more time for Porzingis to play at the 5. Not that I think he'd be that much better there, but that Melo at the 4 is the better idea as well.

I don't think Melo and Rose is taking any BS from Dwight. He knows his credible is shot and would have to be on his best behavior. He's still a really ******* good defensive player and rebounder.

I hope we traded Lopez to give Porzingis 25+ mpg at center.

Really not a fan of giving Noah big money & big minutes.

I'm good on a 36 year old inefficent chucker who plays no defense.

Rather give that roster spot to a young guy with upside.

Back
Top Bottom