OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Idk about that. Khris Middleton has a 70 mill contract and he's much better than Crabbe was and will be.

I get the cap jumped, but I think Crabbe gets no more than what Shump got. Also cant see the Blazers tying so much money into a back up SG.

Last edited:
I'd be fine with Moz. Maybe his championship experience would motivate the team and he could mentor KP.

1 YR 1 MIL deal though.

I'd be fine with Moz. Maybe his championship experience would motivate the team and he could mentor KP.

1 YR 1 MIL deal though.
sfl-bphotosb-heat-players-hug-the-trophy-20120-003

I feel like we need a strong guy to play the rest of the minutes at center unless the team is ready to commit to KP being the main center.
eddy_curry1.jpeg

Dear Apple Genius Bar,
Today while at work I saw a picture that made me very upset and I punched my laptop screen. I am fairly certain this is not covered in my Apple Care Protection Plan however the picture that made me punch the screen was Eddie Curry in a Knicks uniform so I was hoping you guys would reconsider.
Thanks,
Rayray3thousand

Apologies if this has been reported, but Magic NOT planning to extend a qualifying offer for Andrew Nicholson, sources say. Unrestricted FA

need him in NY for the low

Rose-gallo
Stephenson -bazemore-Crawford
Melo-Thomas - early
Kp-gasol
Noah-o Quinn- hernangomez

Realistically were not gnna get , I'm interested to see how the people on our summer league perform .
Would be nice to find a back up pg and pf in there

Back
Top Bottom