Official 1st Hand Witness of Paranormal Activities/Events vol OMG WTH?!?!

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Bro, story cool...not necessarily in that order.
I lold for some reason reminds me of when my friend attempted to say "drama-comedy" n said "comma-dromedy"

My dude....

your mom might be responsible for this...

If you said she started speaking in a language you didn't recognize then she might doing some stuff that is pissing off the dormant ghosts in the house. Sometimes when witch craft is performed at a location, that location is plagued by bad spirits.

Ask your mom if she's into some stuff like that. Maybe she plays the Ouija.......

My dude....

your mom might be responsible for this...

If you said she started speaking in a language you didn't recognize then she might doing some stuff that is pissing off the dormant ghosts in the house. Sometimes when witch craft is performed at a location, that location is plagued by bad spirits.

Ask your mom if she's into some stuff like that. Maybe she plays the Ouija.......

I remember one dude on NT was talking about playing with a ouija board and asked if dude was hungry, put a dorito on the board and the cursor smacked the dorito off the board. He said he never found that dorito.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember one dude on NT was talking about playing with a ouija board and asked if dude was hungry, put a dorito on the board and the cursor smacked the dorito off the board. He said he never found that dorito.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom