[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

PJ, just checked and came upon 5th row joints. wth?!?!? i been checkin the floor the last week and nothing came up. all of a sudden, now they are. hmmm?

usually the artists and promoters keep seats to give to people and when they don't use them they throw them up on Ticketmaster right before the concertusually they call them production kills that's whats goin on here...i wish i didn't have tickets already and had a little extra dough...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

PJ, just checked and came upon 5th row joints. wth?!?!? i been checkin the floor the last week and nothing came up. all of a sudden, now they are. hmmm?

usually the artists and promoters keep seats to give to people and when they don't use them they throw them up on Ticketmaster right before the concert usually they call them production kills that's whats goin on here...i wish i didn't have tickets already and had a little extra dough...

word. thanks for the info. damn i wish i woulda held back a little. i bought the 4 star vip package again. and even though it guarantees seats within thefirst 20 rows....i woulda been all over those row 5 joints.

usually the artists and promoters keep seats to give to people and when they don't use them they throw them up on Ticketmaster right before the concert usually they call them production kills that's whats goin on here...i wish i didn't have tickets already and had a little extra dough...

word. thanks for the info. damn i wish i woulda held back a little. i bought the 4 star vip package again. and even though it guarantees seats within the first 20 rows....i woulda been all over those row 5 joints.

i wouldn't sweat it...at least you had your tickets guaranteed theres no way to know if there will be prod. kills plus if you factor in seats andeverything you already saw him closer in SD...

^True. I told my boys if our seats end up being like Row 17-18, not to sweat it. It will be a dope concert regardless of where we are. Maybe this time I canactually get a feel more of the whole stage. lol.

but word. Doesn't matter now since we saw 'ye straight up close as shhh in SD.

i'll be at staples tomorrow
pimp.gif

who's going?

word. thanks for the info. damn i wish i woulda held back a little. i bought the 4 star vip package again. and even though it guarantees seats within the first 20 rows....i woulda been all over those row 5 joints.

i wouldn't sweat it...at least you had your tickets guaranteed theres no way to know if there will be prod. kills plus if you factor in seats and everything you already saw him closer in SD...
Maaaan ain't that some +%#!?! I feel like a sucker now.

I'm about to be there tonight in section 106. Do I need to go hella early to get a good view or does it not matter since I'm not on the floor??

And if I put the camera in my shoe will it get through? I'm pretty hyped for tonight.

After its all said and done (as far as bay performances):

Glow in the Dark (second stop)>>>Heart of the City Tour>>>Glow in the Dark (first stop)

Originally Posted by dland24

After its all said and done (as far as bay performances):

Glow in the Dark (second stop)>>>Heart of the City Tour>>>Glow in the Dark (first stop)

do i wanna hear why the 2nd stop was better or should i wait until sunday? dammmmmnnnnn

^PJ, Kanye has tweaked the show in certain areas.

I been watching youtube too much of every performance thus far.

Thinkin about going to the show in Cincy on June 13, really dont feel like readin throgh 46 pages so can someone tell me how good of a show this is.

ANYONE NEAR THE 562 NEED A TICKET TO TONIGHTS SHOW???????????

SECTION 106

I CANT MAKE IT

LOOKING FOR WHAT I PAID..

I went last night (san jose, ca)

was dopeeee
pimp.gif

my first real concert too

Kanye: "My ego? THE %+%# does my ego have to do with my music!!!" or something like that
pimp.gif

it was one hell of a performance by kanye in SJ yesterday...he was on stage for almost 2 hours...

laugh.gif
at kanye the philosopher. he was just wildin out at the end. i likedmost of the stuff he was talking about, however dude just isnt the least humble about his achievements. but his comment about surpassing John Lennon had me
roll.gif

puff daddy dancing > kanye west dancing
smh.gif

i'm MICHAEL JORDAN! i'm KOBE BRYANT!.....I'M MARTIN LUTHER KING!
....slow down now, Kanye

on another note: i definitely could have done without Rihanna.

Went to the San Jose show last night. It was coo, I drank too much liquor and beer though.
laugh.gif

It was hella empty during the LUPE performance. But it was dope as hell. He gave it all he had.
pimp.gif

NERD made everybody hella hype. I only knew like two of there songs but they did a good job as well.

RIHANNA did a good job also. I thought it was gonna be weak. I was about to go grab some grub but then the beat dropped. She looks hella better in person.

KANYE was dope. Good performance as everyone else has said. The lights, his performance and the bass that I could feel all through my body was A+.

Sucks for the people that were all the way at the top.

Was in the building last night and can easily say it was the best concert I've been to.

Lupe- felt like his set was a bit short but it was still pretty sick.

NERD- they brought a lot of energy and started to get the crowd into it.

Rhianna- the covers she did of MIA and Lauryn Hill were dope.

Kanye- not much more to say. He really is a one man show. Killed it from start to finish. "Good life" was my favorite but all of the songs werelegit.

All in all one hell of a show.

Yooooo I heard the last couple of shows Lupe has NOT been coming out for Touch the Sky...??

the hell???

Originally Posted by moe200069

it was one hell of a performance by kanye in SJ yesterday...he was on stage for almost 2 hours...

laugh.gif
at kanye the philosopher. he was just wildin out at the end. i liked most of the stuff he was talking about, however dude just isnt the least humble about his achievements. but his comment about surpassing John Lennon had me
roll.gif

puff daddy dancing > kanye west dancing
smh.gif

i was there last nite also,we were on floor off 2 the side maybe 20 rows back,security was hella patrollin,but my lady caught the tail end of that rant he went on,ill post it later on
laugh.gif

i'm MICHAEL JORDAN! i'm KOBE BRYANT!.....I'M MARTIN LUTHER KING!
....slow down now, Kanye

on another note: i definitely could have done without Rihanna.

Back
Top Bottom