[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by CL552k1

my girl works for LV Moet Hennessy... If u seen her it would make your eyes tear.....I was wearing Cazal glasses and LV shoes to match the suit. NT boy....Pharrell was ridin his GT dyno backstage... clownin....and when I asked him about Ben...
indifferent.gif

white chick? i think i saw her
what u ask pharrell? what he say?

smh.gif
Kanye performed with Lupe again at LA...but they didn't do it at San Jose the night before AGAIN...#$%?!?!

went to it twice in san jose...sec 128 first time...second row center stage 2nd time...I must say it was much better the first time.....it might be because itis much later in the tour and it seemed like there were more serious fans the first time.

Tonights the night for me. It went by pretty fast, I was just thinking I just got the call from my friend saying the tour was coming. Hopefully this allaccess+*%% works out. Did anyone else do the ilove all access thing? WHat time should I get to will call?

Back from Phoenix..........and YOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry to San Jose..

but Lupe DID come out for Touch the Sky....that right there made my night...

and wooooord.....security was SOMETHING VICIOUS about CAMERAS.....I got mine in though [boxer tuck FTW]

I swear I was only 1 of a couple dudes in my entire area who had a camera....BTW, SIXTH ROW...

And oh boy....footage I captured was insane..

Will post pics + vids VERY soon.

And yooooo I'll start gettin at all my PM's I got for the NERD....but if you read this first....NO PURPLE joint's...they only had the greenone's...NO SIZE L whatsoever....so I didn't cop any....My apologies to all y'all but I didn't wanna scoop a tee you guys didn't want..

^owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

glad you did what you could tho, i will have to continue hunting on ebay ...but i def. appreciate what you did bro!

glad you enjoyed the GITW experience as 'ye would say lol

^yeah my dude. you were the dude on my top of my list since you were the first to ask. my apologies for not coming through. waack shhh. i woulda bought uptheir entire inventory had they had the purple ones. lol.

all good man!

i just gotta ask IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE ON NT WILLING TO GET ME A SHIRT!?????!!??!?!?!?

smh.gif
@ the people who live in cities that had 2 stops on the tour....lucky fools.

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Since they are postponing that Cincy date to august, do you think all of the artists are going to add more stops on the tour? I can't imagine them departing and then coming back together over 1 1/2 month break for one show...
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
agreed, they should just extend the tour

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Word.
I went twice but not because I live in the same city. I just live in a city that's in between of two major cities. So stop 1 in San Diego. andStop 2 last night in Phoenix.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so i wanna start off by saying, i was 5th row in SD...but this show %+@! on it, and i was in section 117...

worked 10 hours saturday, got two hours sleep, left at 5am, got to PHX at 1230, bull****ted for awhile, then the main event...

I already gave a review for the SD show but dammmmnnnn 'Ye KILLED IT

Lupe coming out for Touch The Sky
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I still remember in '05 when i was talking to Lu on myspace asking why he didn't play TTS with 'Ye and now it finally happens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The speech he gave at the end was some of the realest %+@! i've ever heard someone say in concert...

Anyways the AZ girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
picked up a T-Shirt and got the book as well at the end...and oh yeah the free vitamin energys and lipton were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as well

edit - forgot to say that this rivals Pearl Jam as the top concert i've even seen, this #*$$ was just that insane and BTW

San Diego Crowd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Glendale Crowd

smh.gif
My boy just msg'd me saying that Kanye added ANOTHER STOP for New York City @ Madison Square Garden for Aug 5th, tickets go on salethis Friday apparently.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

so i wanna start off by saying, i was 5th row in SD...but this show %+@! on it, and i was in section 117...

worked 10 hours saturday, got two hours sleep, left at 5am, got to PHX at 1230, bull****ted for awhile, then the main event...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I still remember in '05 when i was talking to Lu on myspace asking why he didn't play TTS with 'Ye and now it finally happens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The speech he gave at the end was some of the realest %+@! i've ever heard someone say in concert...

Anyways the AZ girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
picked up a T-Shirt and got the book as well at the end...and oh yeah the free vitamin energys and lipton were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as well

edit - forgot to say that this rivals Pearl Jam as the top concert i've even seen, this #*$$ was just that insane and BTW

�Co-sign on everything. Those vitamin energys had me hyyyyped as shhhhhh. And I grabbed a case of Lipton as I bounced.

And yoooo the girls were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was sixth row this time around.
And PJ, I got that freestyle 'Ye did at the end on tape.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And speaking of TTS...

You know I had to get footage of that too.
devil.gif
devil.gif

smh.gif
My boy just msg'd me saying that Kanye added ANOTHER STOP for New York City @ Madison Square Garden for Aug 5th, tickets go on sale this Friday apparently.

yup, no rihanna as well i'm pretty sure tickets went on sale today though...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways the AZ girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as well

�Co-sign on everything. Those vitamin energys had me hyyyyped as shhhhhh. And I grabbed a case of Lipton as I bounced.

And yoooo the girls were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was sixth row this time around.
And PJ, I got that freestyle 'Ye did at the end on tape.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And speaking of TTS...

You know I had to get footage of that too.
devil.gif
devil.gif

�I can't believe i'm saying this but if this !!*% comes back west again this summer i am once again going
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^Word! I was tellin my boys last night...if 'ye wants to go west ONE MORE TIME....get our stacks up cuz we HAVE to do it...

But yoo.....That Glendale crowd was ehhhhh.....Had P like ??? sometimes during his set....aha but it didn't matter to the artist....dudes went allin....and 'Ye....dude is just ridiculous.....

PJ, keep your eyes peeled. Flashing Lights dance and 'ye freestyle at the end being posted soon.

Ah I guess I'll put some pics...I'll continue to edit this post as they upload...also I ain't tryna OD with the pics...word to illmatic...butit's been awhile since a dude flooded this thread with some recent pics so I'll put a little more than a handful up...so enjoy...
smile.gif

This one is for TDot (Q) since dude has noticed the lack of Rihanna joints.
laugh.gif

This dude 'Ye man....beasted...here are a small portion of the pic's I captured...

So glad I got this shot.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: And like I promised....Vids of Ye's dancing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
and his freestyle he kicked at the end.

��� ��� ��� ��� 'Ye acting a fool!

Sorry for the different sources. Youtube was acting mad wack, plus Metacafe looks crisper.

Greatest. Concert. EVER!!

Section 111, Row N.

When I first heard people talking bout how dope the show was, how bad 'Ye killed it etc. etc. I was kinda skeptical and figured they were just OD'ingit, but maaaaaan after being there Sunday night, I fully comprehend where all the hype was from!! That %*#% was RIDICULOUS!! The only other concert I could sayrivaled this was being front row at my first Wu concert back in '01. My ears are STILL ringing from that bass and my voice still isn't 100%
laugh.gif

Being wasted + seeing Kanye live =
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom