OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

smh.gif

Yankees will play the Red Sox another 1397295 times this year...they will call the game with the quickness if the rain becomes a huge problem.

I should be the one shaking my head. The @%% whooping you guys were going to take was going to be **$##+% EPIC.

I joke of course.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I should be the one shaking my head. The @%% whooping you guys were going to take was going to be **$##+% EPIC.

I joke of course.
laugh.gif

we can enjoy sid/malkin @ AO instead if they do call the game, but we'll see what happens

I ate sushi and I'm feeling kinda funky right now and I got a final tonight so I won't be short of entertainment if we get rained out
laugh.gif

I don't really care if this one gets postponed. I'm watching Celtics/Orlando Game 1 anyway.

Originally Posted by JD617

I don't really care if this one gets postponed. I'm watching Celtics/Orlando Game 1 anyway.
laugh.gif

i'm gonna be arguing with my pops all night over what to watch. if the sox game is called, he's gonna wanna watch the celts for sure.

I ate sushi and I'm feeling kinda funky right now and I got a final tonight so I won't be short of entertainment if we get rained out
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Looks like you're gonna feel like Jeremy Piven in a few hours...

53635dfa6322c15b56598e076d2e9d741b51c25.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif

Looks like you're gonna feel like Jeremy Piven in a few hours...

53635dfa6322c15b56598e076d2e9d741b51c25.gif

frown.gif

Pray for me. I already have to worry about Swine Flu spreading throughout campus and catching me too.

Have the Maalox on standby. Mint flavor FTW (tastes so good you'll look forward to indigestion...or not)

lester was solid tonight, double digit K's. bay continues to kill them. and papelbon continues to raise my BP a couple dozen points.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i'm not hating this
pimp.gif
Neither am I........................Neither am I.

I had to make the Nations presence known over in the Yankee thread last night. Looks like you came through later and kept it going while I was watching theDenver/Dallas game. We are only 5 games away from taking the season series. and its only the first week of May. I love it. If we could just figure out why wecan't beat Tampa the rest of the season should be cake. Well here's lookin forward to June when we play those scrubs again.O and Jason Bay = MannyRamirez. Yea I said it wanna fight about it.

Bring on the Indians...........................LETS GO SOX

laugh.gif

yeah i just hope we can get it together against tampa...and that teams start shutting down the jays. im not really worried about any other AL opponent outsideof the AL east

What's the deal with Scalping this year? I heard it's a little easier this year. I'm going to Boston this weekend and am gonna scalp forSaturday's day game against the Rays.

just remember, "i need tickets" means "im selling tickets". if you park near copley and walk to fenway (20 minutes, not bad at all),you'll come across plenty of people selling, and being further away from the park, its no problem to buy and you wont be getting rape prices.

am i the only one not feelin our new away unis? i mean im feelin the colors and the 'new' cap logo, but that old style font gotta g.o.

i wish they busted these out (i like both the red and the blue sleeves so just alternate)::

4snzw4.jpg

The road jerseys would be nice if the players wore NAVY undershirts and sleeves rather than the red. That's how they should be worn. Varitek in the firstgame wore navy under armour, looks WAY better.

yeah i love the "new" away jerseys with the navy blue sleeves worn underneath

Hate those jerseys. They just look like #*!!. And the new hat would be tough if they made the sox a little bigger. Those things look like a little dot justthrown into a sea of navy blue. The concept is nice, I have a few New Eras (that obviously arent official field hats) that have the logo on it and it looksnice when it takes up a little more of the hat.

Back
Top Bottom