OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Word he's on the backup name already
laugh.gif

rubber match today...let's take it.

garza v matsuzaka

i cannot stand garza. that guy killed us last october.

p.s. hows this post limit thing work...is it 24 hours from when i hit the limit or does it just reset at midnight?

looks like dice k is gonna go the standard 5/6 innings
laugh.gif

dude loves throwing extra pitches

If he had more control he'd be in the race for a Cy Young every year. His stuff is filthy. But averaging what 6IP per start? No bueno.

yeah he doesn't like to just go after hitters. he tries to get cute...ends up walking and loading them up, and then he'll get out of some ridiculousjams. it's amazing, but yeah, he never gives the bullpen a break.

They need to bump my post limit up to 50 if I'm going to keep going back and forth with you and post in the Yankee thread
laugh.gif

what's your limit at now? i always wondered how many posts we get.

but i'm about to get on a plane....so i figure this thread is going to disappear for a while anyway
laugh.gif

and another walk for dice K...pitch count at 41 in the third with no outs...smh

and a two run homer to longoria....FML

25 I believe.

And I'm starting to hate Longoria. Even in the video game every %@%%*!# AB is a base hit.

Where you heading to?

flying home from DC...i work there mon-thurs...back home thurs afternoons for the weekend

^ yeah it's getting old fast. i'm a consultant/forensic accountant...so i get sent wherever our clients are. it has it's pluses and minuses.

offense came up short today. dice k...yuck. dude just could not get settled. jed lowrie is not helping himself, he better turn it around before lugo getshealthy.

oh well, on to the angels...

ok this is getting pathetic...how am i the only one posting in here...well me and one yankees fan
laugh.gif

AI, jd617, and company...where you at homeys
nerd.gif

glad to see bay come thru today. same with mikey lowell. papelbon looked shaky, but got it done. not sure if varitek is back on the juice or whatever, but hisbat is actually doing something for a change which is good to see. jed lowrie is killing me...as well as his starting job at the same time. ortiz...can you saymo vaughn 2.0?

brad penny...not bad. not great...but really not bad
laugh.gif

definitely hasn't been pretty so far. and for a team that generally starts off well, i think there's a little cause for concern. the offensedoesn't seem to be quite comfortable yet. starting pitching has been FAR from what was expected....although we've only had one go round.

nick green getting the start over the struggling lowrie today.

beckett is on the hill...do work

Back
Top Bottom