OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Pap 2009 = Dice-K 2008. They can't pitch unless they get themselves into a jam first.

laugh.gif

not good for the 'ol blood pressure...but
pimp.gif

wake with 9 wins and penny with solid outing after solid outing...

im sure dice-k has some injury we can make up for him, some of that shoulder bursitis maybe

also get wake into that allstar game, vote'm up!

Originally Posted by radioFlyers

im sure dice-k has some injury we can make up for him, some of that shoulder bursitis maybe
that's what i'm saying...but he's openly stated in locker room interviews that he's perfectly fine...so not sure if the leagueallows it or its straight. i dunno. like i said, $51 million problem

But didnt Wang keep saying he was fine too. But then he ended up on the DL. The management just got to talk to him and let him know that A its better for theteam for him to sit out a few starts, and just get some stuff looked at. Cuz he just hasnt looked dominant this year whether guys are on base or not.

O boy. Its gettin started already and theres still another month before we play again. I love this rivalry. Just glad dudes can have fun with it.

Bad way to lose last night since we didnt even get to finish the game. But its str8 I guess so we dont risk any injury. It made it a little easier to acceptthe rain L because the Yankees lost already so its all good.

But theres another reason why inter-league isnt the greatest idea. It was basically known before the game started that we werent gonna get in the whole gamebut we started it anyways because we know that we are never gonna have another series with the Marlins later this year to make the game up. It is what is it,but it just seems like inter-league play has more cons than it does pros. I dont see any really, except MLB's pockets getting a little deeper cuz they canmarket it more.

Wait, are Yankee fans laughing at other teams for taking an L yesterday?

On top of that your Boy ARod just got bench for "fatigue" AKA suckin it up

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Wait, are Yankee fans laughing at other teams for taking an L yesterday?

On top of that your Boy ARod just got bench for "fatigue" AKA suckin it up

No, I think he was talking about the Nationals shutting them out yesterday which is why they're taking out their frustration in here.
laugh.gif

There's a difference.

Yankees suck.

Red Sox are untouchable so Yankee fans find great joy in their "cheap" losses.

Yankee fans are fickle creatures; don't take us too seriously.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom