OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Thank god for the day off 2morrow. And we get to go back home, The second half has not been fun to watch so far. Not fun at all

bushbaseLR.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wow we gettin it pretty bad right now. No holding back when we take the division lead again. Get ready for the Red Sox version of the sideview mirror

^ I gotta hand it to you guys though...when it gets rough...AIF, Deadset and JD are the ONLY Sawx fans to be found...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Deadset hitting that post count out of aggravation I see...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow we gettin it pretty bad right now.
yeah...i'd expect nothing less tho
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
we were even getting it bad in another thread, getting ping'd as the racist capital of the sports world
smh.gif

^ I gotta hand it to you guys though...when it gets rough...AIF, Deadset and JD are the ONLY Sawx fans to be found...

Amen to that.

It's all in good fun

*To tell you the truth...

Spoiler [+]
I have a strong feeling, and I am starting to get very confident that we will meet in the ALCS this year.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
........Imagine the series thread for that?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Link to these threads?
http://niketalk.com/topic/193511

the topic itself isn't a big deal...but as you scroll down and read some responses, it's like $@+? dude straight up called out JD and me with some,"oh these dudes went at me, i looked at their sigs and was like oh that explains it..."

wanted to hit him with that ari gold %#%+% .gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
because you're such a ginger kid.

I'm glad I was not around the laptop for that thread...what would I look like...helping the Met fans make decisions for offseason moves then defendingBoston...

Yea I stayed out of the Racist thread because by the time I got there it had turned into the City of Boston is racist and im not from Boston so I just let itbe. But aparently you are racist if you dont have black players (when there really arent a whole lot in the league anyways) but having dominican/hispanicplayers doesnt count. So w/e I stayed away from that banned trap waiting to happen

I can't WAIT to see all the "Boston" fans come out after they pick up some wins on this homestand. They're a great home team I gotta say.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea I stayed out of the Racist thread because by the time I got there it had turned into the City of Boston is racist and im not from Boston so I just let it be. But aparently you are racist if you dont have black players (when there really arent a whole lot in the league anyways) but having dominican/hispanic players doesnt count. So w/e I stayed away from that banned trap waiting to happen
seriously...and we're crazy for those japanese pitchers too...must not count either
laugh.gif

It seems like you had more blacks on the Sawx a decade ago.

Butch Huskey, Heathcliff Slocum, and Troy O'Leary FTW

I can't WAIT to see all the "Boston" fans come out after they pick up some wins on this homestand. They're a great home team I gotta say.

[celtixhalfshell] Sorry, i havent been around cuz i been beetin' off to this compilation i made of all the butt-slaps Papi andYOUUUUUUUUUUK give each other..Just you Skankee fans wait nd c, were gonna go in on the New Jerk Skankees and go wicked wild on da Evil Empiah..As sewn as weget bak 2 fenway, were gonna show the Sin-Stripes who deserves the AL Eeest. [/celtixhalfshell]

Back
Top Bottom