OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Originally Posted by Proshares

I feel disgusting, I'm actually looking forward to meeting two Sox fans at Yanks/Sox games. I need a bath.

be nice, show them how much we appreciate them keeping this rivalry the best in sports. buy em some garlic fries sprinkled with a broken light bulb. and a pissenhanced sam adams

Originally Posted by onewearz

I feel disgusting, I'm actually looking forward to meeting two Sox fans at Yanks/Sox games. I need a bath.

be nice, show them how much we appreciate them keeping this rivalry the best in sports. buy em some garlic fries sprinkled with a broken light bulb. and a piss enhanced sam adams
Note to self.......Do not drink any courtesy beer handed out while at the stadium. Check.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

be nice, show them how much we appreciate them keeping this rivalry the best in sports. buy em some garlic fries sprinkled with a broken light bulb. and a piss enhanced sam adams
Note to self.......Do not drink any courtesy beer handed out while at the stadium. Check.

They're $10 beers I wouldn't count on it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
O wow. Either way im hoping the race is close. I want agood playoff like atmosphere. I know its gonna be good though.

O and PAPI wit the go ahead BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB. Show the haters you dont give a damn my $!$!$

Originally Posted by LB510

did he speak?
Na not that I know of. It will be short and to the point when he does tho. He has a thick Dominican accent and his English isnt that great. So Idont think he will have a press conference or anything like Manny and Arod did.

%#%$ YOU JACK CUST. This man needs to end his life. He has got to be the worst baseball player on earth. And why the %#%$ would you bring in Casilla? Bob Gerenis by far the worst manager in baseball. It's sad that he still has a job.

man crazy day.

just got home from the airport and caught the final out.

tito is telling reporters to give david some time and to let him find out all the facts before jumping on him in the post game. wonder what he's gonna say,ortiz that is.

kinda funny that he hit the go ahead bomb today.

JD is right tho, tough day, even tho we may have suspected it, now it's out and in the open. we have a lot of heat to take now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tread carefully, AIF...
its-a-trap.jpg

The eyes will be open
2007523_1632566505_Philippine_Tarsier_Upclose.jpg

But as for Ortiz.

He said that he is going to look into the positive tests to see what he tested positive for. I have a feeling that it was something that he either was told wassafe and he didnt question it because he doesnt speak very good English. Or it was something that threw a positive test but wasnt really illegal just frownedupon by MLB. I think thats what ARod got caught with when he threw a positive test. Something that wasnt banned at that time but it still threw a positive.

YANKEES LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gotta get a streak going. We got 2 more series before the Yankees to turn things around. We cant be playing like we have been when we go against them. Itwill not end well for us if we do.

Red Sox, Indians closing in on trade

ESPN.com

The Boston Red Sox and Cleveland Indians appear to be closing in on a trade that would send Victor Martinez to Boston for three players. The Red Sox would send right-hander Justin Masterson, 23-year-old left-hander Nick Hagadone of Class A Greenville and a thirdprospect to Cleveland in exchange for Martinez, sources told ESPN. The Red Sox have spent several days working on parallel deals with Toronto for Roy Halladay, San Diego for first baseman Adrian Gonzalez, and Cleveland for Martinez, but there were indications late Thursday andearly Friday that they were making little or no headway with Toronto and San Diego, and that they were attempting to make the pieces fit solely with Cleveland.

Martinez for Masterson, Hagadone, and Price....

i love it. we kept buchholz, bard, bowden, kelly, anderson, reddick. and now the braves are interested in laroche. no problem, just send chipper over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Martinez for Masterson, Hagadone, and Price....

i love it. we kept buchholz, bard, bowden, kelly, anderson, reddick. and now the braves are interested in laroche. no problem, just send chipper over
laugh.gif
EDIT: laroche has been traded to the braves. hopefully for a reliever or prospects

Sounds like LaRoche was for Kotchman.

Im lovin the Martinez trade. We can pretty much rest any one of our infielders on any given night without a big drop off in production. Can you say rested forthe playoffs? And we still have the pieces for a Halladay Trade. Maybe they wanted Kochman as a bat.

Common Theo make it happen with Halladay

Sounds like LaRoche was for Kotchman.

Im lovin the Martinez trade. We can pretty much rest any one of our infielders on any given night without a big drop off in production. Can you say rested for the playoffs? And we still have the pieces for a Halladay Trade. Maybe they wanted Kochman as a bat.

Common Theo make it happen with Halladay
laugh.gif

thatd be too nice

Thats perfectly fine with me. I just dont want to see him in Pinstripes. As long as I dont see that Im good. Although if I have to heard my boy talk go ape%%*@ because he went to his team (the Angels) that might suck too. And from what I heard they are close.

Back
Top Bottom