OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
i know but i had to make sure i got in here where it counts
laugh.gif

trust i'll have more soon, and btw i think victor martinez is a really good player whos gonna ruin u guys cause he doesn't want to be there. at leastthats what im hoping ...........

yeah i was thinking that. he's def not happy to leave cleveland. hopefully he'll decide he likes winning tho
laugh.gif

btw: ortiz with a nice ovation from the "baltimore" faithful
laugh.gif

So where is Martinez starting?

They already have Varitek, Ortiz and Youkilis at the spots that he could potentially play.

Originally Posted by JPZx

So where is Martinez starting?

They already have Varitek, Ortiz and Youkilis at the spots that he could potentially play.
he'll play 1st and we'll move youk to 3rd. he can catch or DH when tek or ortiz need rest. lowell will be resting a lot.

seriously , i think theo od on this one. u dont really have a place to place him steadily and ur bound to piss off the guys who have gotten it done for u. iheard youkilis was pissed when u got laroche imagine now. u guys just got 2 more 1st baseman. just seems like some cold @%@* right now, either that ortheo's a real scumbag who can care less about previous contributions ........

btw, cash moneys on my @%@* list .............

Yea Smoltz cant go through the lineup twice. By the time they get to him the second time teams are locked in.

And Ortiz is goin off right now. But I just had to get my $%@!+ wit a PS. you guys give me some ideas of stuff PS for the Yankees. I just cant think unlesssomething big goes down.

just wanted to let u guys no that u got a hell of a player! vmart will never let u down still will be my favorite player

Back
Top Bottom