OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Yea I think the No-Hitter did hype him a little too much. I dont know if I see him being an ace. More of a late rotation guy. Thats kinda why I was hoping wecould have gotten a good take for him at the deadline. But I do hope he can get it together because we've got our aces, we just need him to be solid and wewill be fine.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV-Mart

Whens the last time Tek had a 3 hit game. Lovin this guy already
laugh.gif

and youk has picked it up...finally

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV-Mart

Whens the last time Tek had a 3 hit game. Lovin this guy already

he's no jerry hairston
tongue.gif

epic week coming up, i offer a spit lathered handshake to u guys in the spirit of sportsmanship .............

how pathetic is that...your team scores 14 runs, and you can't get out of the 5th inning
laugh.gif

im glad he got pulled in the 5th, he doesn't deserve the W

I will reiterate what I said the other day from a reliable club source, and that is we offered up Cliff Lee STRAIGHT UP for Buchholz and the Red Sox turned us down, and they countered and asked for catcher Carlos Santana for Buchholz.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I will reiterate what I said the other day from a reliable club source, and that is we offered up Cliff Lee STRAIGHT UP for Buchholz and the Red Sox turned us down, and they countered and asked for catcher Carlos Santana for Buchholz.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Would have accepted that trade in a heart beat. Our front office was thinking way too much of Buckholtz.

And is Baldelli cured. I swear last year for the Rays if he played more than a game dude was out for the next 3. This is the 3rd or 4th game in a row that hesplayed in.

And is Baldelli cured. I swear last year for the Rays if he played more than a game dude was out for the next 3. This is the 3rd or 4th game in a row that hes played in.
laugh.gif

4 hit game for vmart

tool concert ?

u goin to see the jonas brothers ?
laugh.gif

i cant laugh , i took my daughters a couple weeks ago to see them. never felt like a bigger pedo
laugh.gif

MELKY WITH THE CYCLE !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by onewearz

i cant laugh , i took my daughters a couple weeks ago to see them. never felt like a bigger pedo
laugh.gif

MELKY WITH THE CYCLE !!!!!!!!!!
c'mon dude, don't use your daughter as an excuse...we're not gonna knock you for liking the jonas bros
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah my wife was supposed to take them but she mysteriously got sick that day. i was so stressed and def from all those little girls screaming.

enjoy the show
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he's posting his Jonas Bros confession in here because he knows there's a bunch of queens in here who can relate.

jk.

laugh.gif
thanks

man i dunno what i'd do if i had to go to a jonas bros or like hannah montana concert with my kids...i'd def. feel like a pedo like you said.

vmart with the final out
pimp.gif

welcome to boston vmart...

Back
Top Bottom