OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Frustrated%202%20(2).jpg

frustrated.jpg

01-frustrated.jpg

frustrated-man13.jpg

Travis Buck with a hit
eek.gif
and RBI to be infact

I still have no faith in Eveland
laugh.gif

But its nice to finally have an offense in Oakland again (so far, at least)

are you kidding me? do we need to wear team japan uniforms for you to pitch for us? FML and FYL, dice-k

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I still have no faith in Eveland
laugh.gif

But its nice to finally have an offense in Oakland again (so far, at least)
laugh.gif
man figures the one day our offense shows life, yours is all over our pitching

Yo no offense to you deadset but im feelin like this post is a jinx. I say if we dont get it together tonight and pull out a win we just let this thread dieand stick to only posting in yankees/sox and angels/sox threads.

Damn Dice-K out early. its a good thing masterson used to be a starter hell give us a couple innings. If we get in more trouble JD might be pullin a Swisher2nite

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yo no offense to you deadset but im feelin like this post is a jinx. I say if we dont get it together tonight and pull out a win we just let this thread die and stick to only posting in yankees/sox and angels/sox threads.
ohwell.gif

nah i feel ya....

Yo no offense to you deadset but im feelin like this post is a jinx. I say if we dont get it together tonight and pull out a win we just let this thread die and stick to only posting in yankees/sox and angels/sox threads.

Nah, we're gonna beat the Yankees season thread.
pimp.gif

No we're not.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Nah, we're gonna beat the Yankees season thread.
pimp.gif

No we're not.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As far as this thread... I don't think we need to let it die. I doubt people are gonna be posting in here every single game just cause there aren'tenough of us but we can still use it for news and discussions and stuff.

I'll be posting in here, I'm just not watching the game right now. I was watching the Celts and then once that was over I was done with the TV for awhile..

^ word. welcome aboard
laugh.gif

yeah you celtics fans have bigger fish to fry at the moment (same goes with me and the bruins
laugh.gif
)

Whats up guys? How does it feel to be in last place early in the year like the Yankees the past few years ???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4th worst team in the league
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

hey we're just waiting for julio lugo to get back in the lineup...that's a big void to fill with him on the DL

If the Sox need a stopgap measure to fill in at SS, they could take Cody Ransom off our hands,
roll.gif

Just send us Justin Masterson and we'll be good to go...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom