OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Another good win. Needed these after the first 2 garbage games. Papi starting to get in a groove again. He should finally be able to take advantage of the leftfield launching pad over at the stadium this weekend. Texas lost tonight too so the magic number is only 3. So wildcard is basically all wraped up. So goinginto the weekend I think we have to sweep if we want to take the division. If we dont sweep dont even try for the division. Just rest the players who need restand set up the pitching lineup for the playoffs.

Buckholtz with another great outting. If Beckett can get his playoff form going in the first round we are going to be tough to beat with Beck, Lester,Buckholtz, and Dice K pitching the way he is.

And my last thing before I call it a night is, Sean Casey please do not commentate another game ever. Dude is a complete douche. I swear dude has a man crushon Jason Bay. All I hear out if this guys mouth is "J Bay" is great. He just sounds like such an #++ with the whole "J Bay" thing. sorryabout the rant but he adds nothing to the broadcast. Atleast Eck is a douche but makes jokes and is funny at times.

And they just said on the NESN postgame that Ortiz has the most HRs in the league since June 6th. Who woulda thought after the way he started the season. Letshope he adds a few more this weekend.

So excited for this series. Plus to add to it I will be at the stadium on Sunday. It surprisingly will be my first Sox/Yankees game. Should be extra live.

Well at least we salvaged a split.

Lester vs. Joba tomorrow.
pimp.gif

so i been in oregon all weekend and been neglecting NT. looks like the yankees been giving it to us from what i been watching at bars.

its all good...lets just finish up strong this week

Went to the game yesterday. The stadium is real nice. Sucks we didnt get the win. But what are you gonna do. Time to start getting ready for the playoffs. Andnow we will get to celebrate at home.

I expected to get it from Yankees fans much worse than I did. It was actually pretty calm. But my section had a bunch of %%#%$*# in it so that may have beenwhy. Some chick who was getting married or something and that was her bachelorette party. And then these loud as chicks right in front of us. The loudest ofwhich had the largest herpes sore I had ever seen [Cam] $%#$% Disgusting [Cam]. The worst could have happened when we got out the game and I got separated frommy people. Ended up walking down 161st by myself. Mostly just dudes tellin me I was brave for wearing the Pedroia shirt and Sox hat. Overall good experience.Next year we are gonna go to Fenway tho. So they will have to put up with the hecklers next time.

And DS, this is all your fault. You never changed the thread to say we where playing the Yankees. WTFudge
2diil55.jpg

laugh.gif

Nah J/P Ive got a feeling we may have a chance to redeem ourselves later on this month.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hai.
enjoy your end of regular season sweep...

and yeah lets wrap this thing up tonight and punch those tickets
Yea we both are going to make the playoffs and the season series was a split. So it all comes down to who does better in the playoffs now. regularseason record doesnt mean much at this point. Because as we know the team with the best record in the league has won how many times in the last 10 years? Maybe1. O yea thats right we were the only ones to do it recently.

Well, not the way you want to clinch. But we got our ticket punch either way. Let the younger guys play and Lowell, Youk, Ortiz, get some rest.

The only thing I do not want to see in the playoffs is Varitek. I swear, IDK whats wrong with him. But now hes a liability on offense and defense. He cant eventhrow guys out at second anymore. People just run on him and half the time he just swallows the ball and doesnt even attempt a throw.

But @#+% it we're in..........................
2dminsx.jpg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hai.
enjoy your end of regular season sweep...

and yeah lets wrap this thing up tonight and punch those tickets
Yea we both are going to make the playoffs and the season series was a split. So it all comes down to who does better in the playoffs now. regular season record doesnt mean much at this point. Because as we know the team with the best record in the league has won how many times in the last 10 years? Maybe 1. O yea thats right we were the only ones to do it recently.

Sand out of both your vagina's today?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom