OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Yea it needs to keep rolling through next weekends series with the Yankees. My parents are going to the Saturday day game. My mother got the tickets throughher job and im kinda tight that im not going. I tried to buy the tickets off her and my father but they was like nah we good. But ima make it up for a gamelater this year its just too bad it prolly wont be a Yankees game unless I feel like goin the extra mile and paying scalper prices.

30 runs for the series is good and we didnt need Pap to close every game. We got a nice save from Saito yesterday and we just didnt need one today. And Ramirezhas been solid middle relief for us so far. Things are looking up for us. The sweep was definitely needed after losing our first 3 series to teams we shouldhave been able to beat.

good start so far...lowell, green, and youk going deep
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

save some for the night cap, guys

+++$ that let them pound the Twins with all their might and then get obliterated this weekend in Fenway.

Another delay? I'm like 3 miles from Fenway and it's not even raining right now.
laugh.gif

It's 10-1 in the 7th. If they're gonna delay it, they might as well just call it.

yeah dude...let em all rest up for tonight. whats the forecast for tonight, btw? you think they'll get the game in?

Ehh, it's not looking like it. Apparently it's gonna start raining at 7 and keep going all night.

Twins gonna have to fly back in to make up the 2nd game if it gets canceled. Aren't scheduled to be back @ Fenway for the rest of the season...

huge weekend coming up...

joba (0-0) v lester (1-2)
burnett (2-0) v beckett (2-1)
pettitte (2-0) v masterson (1-0)

gotta take at least 2 of 3.

i need to get two tv's rolling...the nfl draft is this weekend too

LETS GO SOX. I wont be psoting during the games since its been goin good so far for the win streak but ill definitely be tuned in for the weekend.

great game. watching the replay on YES! to see the Yankees commentators heartbreaking reaction. Hopefully it isnt as clost this afternoon. Id love a blow outeaspecially since it would be against AJ who is one of their acqusitions this offseason.

anyways ill leave this with how I left the thread yesterday LETS GO SOX.

Not pretty but a win is a win. Im out till 2morrow. Great game tho Im super heated I wasnt there. Screw my parents, and deadset tell your friend his girl is afemale dog. Nah JP i bet ya had a good +*! time.

%+*% THE YANKEES, YA %%+$@@ SHOULDA SPENT A LIL MORE THIS OFFSEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O yea I'm calling Ortiz's first homerun of the season 2morrow. Mark it down.

Back
Top Bottom