OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by sinser13

btw wheres 562 at?

Probably working on his organic garden with IYN.

trying to make me sound like eracism. i did eat some free range chicken just right now though. 562 is the one eating tofu nonstop

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by sinser13

btw wheres 562 at?

stealing boxes from the back of the best buy again

roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I worked yesterday and had a wedding in Lynwood afterward. Got too %!%$ ed up off the XX from the keg and later on apparently I necked an 8th of Don Juliostraight out the bottle.
I woke up with a charlie horse and on top of a laptop on a loveseat.

I'm still feeling it in my stomach, %@+# is disgusting
smh.gif

As for this past weekend, they should've swept. But we won so it's all good.

Ironman, any info on when postseason tix go on sale?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I worked yesterday and had a wedding in Lynwood afterward. Got too %!%$ ed up off the XX from the keg and later on apparently I necked an 8th of Don Julio straight out the bottle.

smh at ruining your diet. might as well have ate a pound of steak too.

heyheyheyyyyyy

I've been doing pretty good on it. I don't even drink often if at all, the last time must've been june or so. I just had too much fun.

And i've cut soda out of my intake about 3 weeks ago. Although in hindsight you're right, I had a great time with some lost buddies so it was worth it.

I'll probably go run in the morning though.

Thanks for the guilt , %*!
laugh.gif

Still kind of weary of this upcoming road trip. Philly and Milwaukee are going to be a challenge... especially considering the Giants are horrible on the road.It's going to be really, really tough.

My brother just got his bill in the mail for playoff tickets. I think last year they went on sale pretty late, so I'm thinking last week of september maybefor single seats.

As long as I get time to get my money right.

Dropped a nice chunk on the trip out to SF next weekend and my insurance, and registration is up next week. Too much rightnow, but playoffs, i'm there
smokin.gif

Dropped a nice chunk on the trip out to SF next weekend and my insurance, and registration is up next week. Too much rightnow, but playoffs, i'm there
smokin.gif

Word. But all these "dodger" fans are gonna come out the woodwork (sp) in the next couple weeks as/if they clinch, so it makes it tougher for genuinefans to get tix at face value

smokin.gif
Must be nice, I keep putting off a road trip like that every year
smh.gif

I need to head down there next year for sure, no excuses.

09/15, and 09/16 will be my last regular season games, so I can save for the playoffs.
pimp.gif

^
The mass benching.....
laugh.gif

I actually don't mind Russ as a leadoff hitter, he always seems to do well in that spot and he is patient at the plate.

Torre probably gave the usual suspects a day off for specific reasons: Hudson (rest), Furcal (back rest) and Loney (slump).

They will all be in the lineup tomorrow.

6 game lead
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

Loney has been benched consistently versus lefty pitchers.

Should be an interesting lineup to say the least!

G. Mota to the 15 day DL.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a539562f970b-500wi

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

smokin.gif

Word. But all these "dodger" fans are gonna come out the woodwork (sp) in the next couple weeks as/if they clinch, so it makes it tougher for genuine fans to get tix at face value

Surprisingly dude, I haven't seen "those" people yet. It's not September yet so they're just warming up. %%@ holes
smh.gif

FB my last games are those too but I won't be going to 9/16 since I have work, but i'll have my bobbleheads on deck since I paid for the tickets
laugh.gif

I want to go to the 10/2 game I think, I want that Tommy HOF Plaque.

This month I have a game this saturday, next Friday and Saturday and then Blanket Night.

Then off to october
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom