OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn!@#$%^&*(

So close, I bet at night that would have been gone.

8 game hit streak for Kemp.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
wait the players came from the stands to the field? dopppppeeee.

i hope they do that on wednesday
frown.gif

did anyone else get this random PM from menoforegon:

Hello. I just wanted to let you know, along with others, that I have OFFICIAL, AUTHENTIC Nike license plate frames for sale, $5 each. They aremade of durable black plastic and have a white Swoosh on the bottom of the frame. These are ONLY available from our NikeHeadquarters in Oregon. They cannot be found anywhere else or sold in ANY stores. If you or anyone else you know might be interested in purchasing one, myfriend and colleague will be in the area from April 30th thru the morning of May 2nd and will be willing to do a local meet-up. If you'd like one sooneryou can use paypal and I will ship it for FREE. Please leave a message and contact number and I will get back to you asap. Thanks!

cb715af2f7f06957481c582aa1db46c17ced5a8.pjpg
16e35a46f835fef7f2716cdb508a537b5561a48.pjpg

Does anyone know how I could get a message up on the scoreboard @ the game today? Like a # to call?

I know my boys there w/ his girl and I wanna put up XXX will you marry me? XXXX
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

vin keeps forgetting its an off-day tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Dewitt sent down for Castro, DY might be on his way out
He'll play mostly 2B, with a few games at SS and an occasional game at 3B, according to Joe Torre. The most important thing is that he will play, every day, with regular at-bats, which will allow him to continue to develop. Guessing this move was planned from opening day, just a matter of clearing a 40-man spot. They haven't announced yet how they did that, but they have to have done it already because Castro has been added. I'm almost positive it involves Delwyn Young. ... If you're coming, you might want to stuff some cotton in your ears. They're doing sound checks with the national anthem and God Bless America singers, and let me tell you, the sound system DEFINITELY works. I think I'm going to ask them if they can turn up the volume just a little bit, because I can still (just barely) hear myself think.
He will have his contract purchased from Triple-A Albuquerque in the morning. No word on the corresponding roster move. I do have a pretty good idea of what it will be, but I'm also fairly sure the player who is going down hasn't been told yet, so out of respect for that, I'm going to hold off on speculating. But I'm sure you can figure it out. As for clearing a 40-man spot, I'm guessing Delwyn Young has been traded for a sack of balls, probably to Cleveland, Pittsburgh or Philly, all of whom were scouting him on his rehab assignment. But again, that's only a guess, and it's also possible he will be DFA'd if no deal was reached.

Im curious what Dodger fans have to say about your lineup. IMO, the lineup Torre puts together is AWFUL. If I am the manager of the Dodgers, my lineup is SOOOOdifferent than the one that he is regularly putting together.

If there are any Dodger fans who wont automatically dismiss my statement because Im a Giants fan, I am curious to know your thoughts.

^ how would you put the lineup?

Most dodgers fans want to see Manny bat 4th with Either batting 3rd, and martin moved to the 7 spot.

Originally Posted by dland24

Im curious what Dodger fans have to say about your lineup. IMO, the lineup Torre puts together is AWFUL. If I am the manager of the Dodgers, my lineup is SOOOO different than the one that he is regularly putting together.

If there are any Dodger fans who wont automatically dismiss my statement because Im a Giants fan, I am curious to know your thoughts.

I've already said that I don't like Martin in the 5-spot. He should be hitting 7th. Kemp should be no lower than 5th. What are your thoughtsspecifically on the lineup?

Back
Top Bottom