OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

whered the lead go
indifferent.gif

did anyone peep the e-saver prices?

** CURRENT E-SAVER **

Save up to 65%. Purchase any Field Level ticket for just $45 on May 4 vs. D-backs, May 7 vs. Nationals, and May 9 vs. Giants.
Location Day of Game Price Your Price % Savings
Field Box VIP $130.00 $45.00 65%
Field Box MVP $130.00 $45.00 65%
Infield Box $110.00 $45.00 59%
Preferred Field Box $75.00 $45.00 40%
Field Box $60.00 $45.00 25%

Purchase Tickets Monday, May 4 @ 7:10 p.m. vs. D-backs

Purchase Tickets Thursday, May 7 @ 7:10 p.m. vs. Nationals

Purchase Tickets Saturday, May 9 @ 12:40 p.m. vs. Giants

This offer is available online only. Follow these steps to purchase your tickets:

I've got tickets to the Friday and Saturday Gnat series games but would love to upgrade to field level seats....ESPECIALLY at that price

Manny is still in Spring Training mode
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Russ, finally!

Loney is slow as hell, but he was safe. Then took his foot off the bag,
laugh.gif

C'mon Ramon, do work!

Ramon pitched like a damn MAN out there
pimp.gif

glad he was able to get the save (in 4 innings), its concerning though the dodgers only had 1 hit after the 4th inning?
sick.gif
sick.gif

gotta get the sweep tomorrow, im waking up early to finish up the draft.

yo IRONMAN, thoughts on crabby going to the niners?

any sighting of IYN? i think he really jumped off a cliff word to the horrible decisions by the raiders, im sure all my gfs neighbors are bout to murderthemselves
laugh.gif

manny 0-5, yikes.

btw, anyone ever been to the aroboretum or huntington library off the 210
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gf has been bugging, so im about to cave in ... i just dont know bout making the day seeing gardens and trees.

My boy Troncoso with his first MLB save
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

yo IRONMAN, thoughts on crabby going to the niners?
I'm not sold on Crabtree. From his diva attitude to the fact he played in a spread offense. I wish Sanchez would have landed on our lap inround 1 and I was crossing my fingers that Rey Rey would have landed in our laps in round 2. None of those scenarios panned out. Getting Carolina's firstround pick next season,
smokin.gif

Not only am I not sold on Crabtree, we have no one to throw it to him,
smh.gif

I think there's gonna be mass suicides throughout the state tonight

RIP Latino population
smh.gif
roll.gif

It is good to know that I can still walk by a Raider Nation (If they still exist
laugh.gif
) store and LMAO!

btw, anyone ever been to the aroboretum or huntington library off the 210
It's a cool way to spend a Sunday afternoon, I'm assuming you are going with the wife. After, go to Old Town Pasadena for lunch/dinner. Good way to spend a laid back Sunday.

i hate to talk football in here, its just gonna be tough to waste his 'talent' with our qbs hill and that bum smith.

its crazy how many quality players fell off because of character issues, i was with you crossing my fingers to see rey fall at 43 im thinking thats who theniners wanted, but since he got taken they came up on the panthers first rounder next year (which i hope they miss the playoffs
devil.gif
) ... we'll mostlikely be in the top 10 next year and can invest in another face of the franchise.

i'd love to snatch up mays too (
pimp.gif
)

since arboretum is close to old town, i think you planned our sunday.

back to baseball, pirates winning 8-1 vs the pads
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... keep getting that cushion

A couple updates:
Jeff Weaver made his first start for ABQ at New Orleans tonight, threw 60 pitches in 3 1/3 and allowed two runs (one earned) on four hits with four Ks and no walks. He probably needs one more start before he is ready to come up and take the fifth spot if that's what Torre/Colletti decide to do, plus Torre really likes the idea of having McDonald in the bullpen. So McDonald might be pitching to stay in the rotation the next time out.
What I've been saying! Jmac will be better in the bullpen (for now).
smokin.gif

Clayton Kershaw against Jason Marquis tomorrow at 12:10 LaLa time. I believe I already mentioned that Furcal and Blake are sitting tomorrow. After the game, Joe told us that Manny will sit tomorrow, as well, the first time that will have happened all year. He went 0 for 5 with three Ks tonight and was uncharacteristically but clearly overswinging at times. Pierre will play LF, Castro SS and DeWitt 3B.
Let's see where the offense comes from, good to see the guys get some rest. Lineup for today: Pierre O-Dog Ethier Loney Russ Kemp DeWittCastro Kershaw

Back
Top Bottom