Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

My last 1 for the season. Not the greatest. This team i just wanted a strong QB as my other 2 teams are lacking QBs and wanted either Brady or Rodgers.Wasn't sure if Rodgers was going to drop to me in the 4th round so i went with Brady in the 2nd.

3rd pick 10 ppl 1 QB PPR

Your teams really good...Im not sure how you got Brady...and Wayne....and Turner...but your teams nice.

Like Ronnie Brown this year too.

does this trade make sense?

my guys, bernard berrian & chris cooley for dallas clark

i'm strong at receiver.. i have: andre johnson, dwayne bowe, desean jackson & chris henry

my tight ends are brent celek and cooley.. so i figure i can move up to clark and celek

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Your teams really good...Im not sure how you got Brady...and Wayne....and Turner...but your teams nice.

Like Ronnie Brown this year too.
Looking over it im pretty happy with this team. Although i was hoping for Andre or Moss in this league.. but you can't have everything. 1stpick i have no clue why, but he took Forte (who i planned to take with my 3rd pick)

And luckily every1 decided to pretty much go 2rbs with their picks. guy in 2nd went 3rbs which helped me out in getting wayne lol. He went barber over waynewhich i was surprised about, hey im not complaining though.

What 3 WR's should I start in week 1?

Roy Williams vs TB
Vincent Jackson vs Oakland
Chris Henry vs Denver
Josh Morgan vs Arizona
Torry Holt vs Indianapolis

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

does this trade make sense?

my guys, bernard berrian & chris cooley for dallas clark

i'm strong at receiver.. i have: andre johnson, dwayne bowe, desean jackson & chris henry

my tight ends are brent celek and cooley.. so i figure i can move up to clark and celek
It's essentially Berrian for Clark....therefore I would pull the trigger on that. With Harrison gone, Clark is set up to have a big year in myopinion. Way more balls will be thrown his way. Berrian hasn't played in one single preseason game yet....and he really hasn't worked with Favre otherthan just playing throw-and-catch. I expect them to need 3-4 games to get their timing down....

Anyway, I think Clark will come up big this year. I would pull the trigger on that trade.
Originally Posted by Shooter116

What 3 WR's should I start in week 1?

Roy Williams vs TB
Vincent Jackson vs Oakland
Chris Henry vs Denver
Josh Morgan vs Arizona
Torry Holt vs Indianapolis
Williams, Jackson, Morgan

i was offered AP and Antonio Gates for my Brandon Jacobs, Clinton Portis, and Jeremy Shockey

should i do this trade?

I would definitely do that trade man if you have that kind of depth at RB. Plus you're upgrading at TE in a big way from Shockey to Gates.

Rate my team:

QB: Peyton
RB: Turner
RB: Jacobs
RB/WR: Bowe
WR: Colston
WR: Marshall
TE: Gonzalez
D/ST: Ravens
K: Jeff Reed

Bench:

Willie Parker
Carson Palmer
Donald Driver
Earnest Graham
John Carlson
Jeremy Maclin
Hakeem Nicks

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Rate my team:

QB: Peyton
RB: Turner
RB: Jacobs
RB/WR: Bowe
WR: Colston
WR: Marshall
TE: Gonzalez
D/ST: Ravens
K: Jeff Reed

Bench:

Willie Parker
Carson Palmer
Donald Driver
Earnest Graham
John Carlson
Jeremy Maclin
Hakeem Nicks
your team is solid! if marshall plays, he will be a stud.... thats the only part of your team that is iffy... hopefully marshall gets to play

Jordan, where you been man? You started this thread last year.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Jordan, where you been man? You started this thread last year.
Yea man I've been slacking.

Working, about to move out on my own, paying bills, etc.

But I'll def. be here from now to help out everyone decide just as I did last year.

Should I drop Devin Hester to pick up Cadillac Williams?

My other WR's are Jennings, TO, OchoCinco and Roy Williams.

My RB's are Slaton, SJackson, TJones, ABradshaw and Ray Rice.

No, don't drop Hester. If you really want him and you're going to drop anyone from you're team, I'd drop Bradshaw. He's the only clear-cutbackup on that list...

The thing with Cadillac is it will still be a rotation type thing despite him winning the job.

Good point.

I want to keep Bradshaw though because I don't trust Jacobs' health. But you're right, Cadillac will still be sharing carries, so he isn'treally a #1 RB.

Should I start Rice against KC over Slaton against the Jets?

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Good point.

I want to keep Bradshaw though because I don't trust Jacobs' health. But you're right, Cadillac will still be sharing carries, so he isn't really a #1 RB.

Should I start Rice against KC over Slaton against the Jets?

I always say this:

If you draft a guy with such a high pick (1st or 2nd round) why sit him? If you drafted him so high, that means he's good.

With that being said, start him.

Also, this is for us Willie Parker owners. He will be the goal-line back. Thats a good thing.

Just to let you Yahoo users know, their Blackberry/iPhone app is available today. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

2nd team this season...12-man...3rd pick...no PPR...start QB,WR,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,K,DEF
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](3)[/td] [td]Matt Forte[/td] [td]RB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](22)[/td] [td]Andre Johnson[/td] [td]WR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](27)[/td] [td]Roddy White[/td] [td]WR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](46)[/td] [td]Ronnie Brown[/td] [td]RB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](51)[/td] [td]Jay Cutler[/td] [td]QB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](70)[/td] [td]Lee Evans[/td] [td]WR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](75)[/td] [td]Ryan Grant[/td] [td]RB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](94)[/td] [td]Philadelphia[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](99)[/td] [td]Darren McFadden[/td] [td]RB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](118)[/td] [td]Percy Harvin[/td] [td]WR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](123)[/td] [td]Ted Ginn Jr.[/td] [td]WR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](142)[/td] [td]Mark Sanchez[/td] [td]QB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](147)[/td] [td]Brent Celek[/td] [td]TE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td](166)[/td] [td]John Kasay[/td] [td]K[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15.[/td] [td](171)[/td] [td]Josh Morgan[/td] [td]WR[/td] [/tr][/table]

Thoughts?
What do you guys think of my squad?

QB: Cutler, Mark Sanchez
RB: Forte, Ronnie Brown, Ryan Grant, McFadden
WR: Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Lee Evans, Harvin, Ginn Jr. Josh Morgan
TE: Brent Celek
K: Kasay
D: Philly

who should i start in my Rb/wr flex position?

jamal lewis vs. vikings
larry johnson vs. ravens
tory holt vs. colts
hakeem nicks vs. ********

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

who should i start in my Rb/wr flex position?

jamal lewis vs. vikings
larry johnson vs. ravens
tory holt vs. colts
hakeem nicks vs. ********
Very tough rush D's for the 1st 2.

I'm not sold on Holt (Garrard worries me) and Nicks is a rookie (plus he plays your team)

I say go with Nicks, but that's not saying much.

Who should I start?

Hakeem Nicks vs. ********
Josh Morgan vs. Cardinals

By the way JoRDan201...this is how my squad stacks up:

QB- Tom Brady
RB- Adrian Peterson
RB- Frank Gore
WR- Randy Moss
WR- Terrell Owens
WR- Josh Morgan/Hakeem Nicks
TE- Visanthe Shiancoe

Bench- Donald Brown, Lesean McCoy, Chester Taylor, Cadillac Williams, Jake Delhomme, etc.

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom