***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

I still can't get over the fact that I was tagged as the dude humping Sauna's leg
roll.gif

Sauna is that 1 Cubs fan that seems to get to all of us Cards fans. I remember making this just for him
roll.gif

ae6151467f69bbfb60abcb85af37916f0805b2b.x-png

Keep this thread on the first page!

Opening Day (or night) is one week away for us. Can't wait.

So Gregg won the closers job, huh?

He didn't allow more than 1 run in all of Spring Training, so I'm cool with it.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Regardless if Marmol didn't play for the WBC, Gregg would've still been the closer. Pinella is more of a experience-savvy kind of guy, rather than rawphenom talent. I'm ok with both of them being the closer. And that Howry is long gone.
laugh.gif

twitter.com/beasystl

Go ahead and add ya twitter links.............talk !*! back and forth on the move too

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Same here. I'm fine with it. I almost feel more comfortable with it, being that Gregg has a season's experience of closing (despite him blowing so manylast year). If its eventually Marmol, fine.

I guess I am more disappointed in the spring Samarzidja had. I think throwing him in the 7th, Marmol 8th and Gregg 9th would be prettyintimidating.....because Neal Cotts doesn't really strike any fear in anyone! (He's a Redbird, so I have to show him some love).

twitter.com/FLINTGREY

What the f is a twitter?

I can't keep up with all these internet things people do now.
laugh.gif

Only a few more days left till Opening day............Got tickets to the second game of the season at home.

Cubs fans that live in chicago........I need to holler at yall about Chi-town. Ill be up there at the end of next month and i need to know what strip clubs ishould visit and any restaurants near downtown that i NEED to visit before i come back to stl.....I know i gotta hit up this hot dog spot i saw on the foodchannel.......Ill be there all weekend.

Reserving Kerry's locker all season would be weird. SMH.

I like Gregg in the closing role, if he screws it up you can always say that Marmol was your long term plan and just move him into that spot. Very, very fewguys have stuff as nasty as Marmol, he can come in when you really need a strikeout in the 7th or 8th and get it for you. Moving him to closer is just allabout timing.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Only a few more days left till Opening day............Got tickets to the second game of the season at home.

Cubs fans that live in chicago........I need to holler at yall about Chi-town. Ill be up there at the end of next month and i need to know what strip clubs i should visit and any restaurants near downtown that i NEED to visit before i come back to stl.....I know i gotta hit up this hot dog spot i saw on the food channel.......Ill be there all weekend.
I got your add on Twitter - lol

The hot dog spot you probably heard about it Weiner Circle. It sucks. The spot you HAVE to hit is Portillos. There is one downtown, River North. A must.

As for strip clubs, Chicago really sucks for them. The closest to downtown is V.I.P.s on Weed St. Straight weaksauce; they wear pasties on their t*ts -- itsa city ordinance. In the north side, there is the Admiral off Lawrence. Nice talent, a bit pricey, full nude....but the catch - no liquor service! Enjoy yourCoke!

Hit me up via gmail (peep sig)

I've just about had it with Spring training....ughhhh.......

I'm planning on traveling to Milwaukee for the first time ever to catch the Cubs series in early May.

Im setting my mind state for a 4th place finish. So anything more than that will make me happy
laugh.gif

Finally, and I mean finally, opening day has arrived. I have to work....so won't see the Cubbies..

Go Cubs!!

Go Giants!!

Go Pirates!!!

Big Z vs Oswalt on opening day!
pimp.gif

Doesn't get any better then this. Let's get this season started off right.

Sori, I want 160 games outta you. No more little injuries that derail any momentum. Go out there and do somethin this year, earn your $$$

Back
Top Bottom