OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

DHB had his game face on in that vid. If he wasn't motivated to be great before, he is now.

All this sh*^ he keeps hearin, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out and kills it now. He needs J Russell's help, but if they get on the same page,could be a fun duo out there in Oak.

ESPN's coverage.
alien.gif

Why the F do they show every player BEFORE the actual pick? This ain't breaking news mother^%$@#@*, this is live, wait the extra 5 seconds.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

bro, hold off on that. CI's knee is very badly damaged. He has been told he needs another reconstruction. There's a reason he fell all the way to 5
Nah. I was referencing Harris being projected as a first rounder by Rivals last year.

Ingram himself says he's ready. We'll see. Either way, I'm not worried. He's a 5th rounder, no need to produce right away. Plus, if we have toIR him, we'll do so just like Jack Iwe last year.

bro, hold off on that. CI's knee is very badly damaged. He has been told he needs another reconstruction. There's a reason he fell all the way to 5

I think he means Macho

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

what is wrong with with CC said? because he is talking #*%* about ur favorite player he is a idiot?

he's an idiot for trashing DHB as a player, instead of directing his ire at the Raiders for picking DHB at #7.

it's not his fault the Raiders drafted him. hell, he probably didn't even want to go there.

but at least have some class and not bash the dude right before you bring him on for an interview.

but he is a HOF WR who thinks DHB wont be a good WR period no matter what team took him

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

16. Victor Harris, CB, Virginia Tech
Unlike former teammate Brandon Flowers, Harris decided to return for his senior year. He has tremendous ball skills and is a legit 4.63 40-yard dash guy, which will only boost his stock in the postseason.
Wait, what?

fixed
laugh.gif

all of the chargers UDFAs..

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Chargers add 18 free agents[/h2]
Casey Pearce

Posted Apr 27, 2009
[h3]The Chargers announced Monday that they've agreed to contractual terms with 18 undrafted rookie free agents. The team also released Scott Chandler and DeJuan Tribble.[/h3]
Chargers Free Agent Signings

Samuel Allen OT Grand Valley St.
Darry Beckwith ILB LSU
Curtis Brinkley RB Syracuse
Greg Carr WR Florida St.
Jeremy Childs WR Boise State
Anthony Felder OLB California
Dan Gay OT Baylor
James Holt OLB Kansas
Rashaad Jackson NT Clemson
Charles Martin WR West Texas A&M
Ryan McDonald C Illinois
Ben Muth G Stanford
Wopamo Osaisai CB Stanford
William Rentmeester FB Wisconsin
Rodgeriqus Smith WR Auburn
Kory Sperry TE Colorado St.
C.J. Spillman FS Marshall
Jerimiah Wurzbacher TE North Dakota State

From Mike Tolbert a year ago to a 2003 crop that produced Kris Deilman, Jacques Cesaire , Antonio Gates , Kassim Osgood and Stephen Cooper , there's a history of opportunity for undrafted rookie free agents with the Chargers.

On Monday, 18 free agents agreed to terms with San Diego in hopes of continuing that trend.

The Chargers didn't draft an offensive tackle over the weekend but will add three as free agents: Samuel Allen of Grand Valley State, Baylor's Dan Gay and Ben Muth from Stanford. Illinois center Ryan McDonald also joins the offensive line group.

Inside linebacker was another position the Chargers didn't address with their eight draft picks, but the club reached an agreement with LSU's Darry Beckwith Monday. Cal's Anthony Felder and James Hold from Kansas will get a shot at outside linebacker.

The Chargers signed one defensive lineman, Clemson nose tackle Rashaad Johnson, and two defensive backs, Stanford cornerback Wopamo Osaisai and Marshall free safety C.J. Spillman.

The wide receiver position received the most attention in the post-draft signings as San Diego added four pass catchers. Florida State's Greg Carr, Boise State's Jeremy Childs, Charles Martin of West Texas A&M and Auburn's Rodgeriqus Smith will learn from Hall of Famer Charlie Joiner this summer. The Chargers also signed tight ends Jerimiah Wurzbacher from North Dakota State and Colorado State's Kory Sperry.

Syracuse tailback Curtis Brinkley and Wisconsin fullback William Rentmeester join the Chargers' offensive backfield.

Also, Utah kicker Louis Sakoda will receive a tryout with the Chargers during the team's minicamp this weekend.

In addition to the 18 players the team agreed to terms with, the Chargers released two players Monday. Tight end Scott Chandler , a fourth-round pick in 2007, and DeJuan Tribble , a sixth-round pick a year ago, were waived.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

C.J. Spillman FS Marshall
pimp.gif

Is Weddle a mainstay at free safety?

yeah.

lots of charger fans were #+%%!+#$ on him last season but he played very well the second half of the season after the switch from ted cottrell to ron rivera.he should improve with another offseason.

clinton hart, though, is a definite candidate to get booted from his starting spot. truth be told, the chargers safeties share the same responsibilities soreally there isn't much difference between the strong and free spots.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

what is wrong with with CC said? because he is talking #*%* about ur favorite player he is a idiot?

he's an idiot for trashing DHB as a player, instead of directing his ire at the Raiders for picking DHB at #7.

it's not his fault the Raiders drafted him. hell, he probably didn't even want to go there.

but at least have some class and not bash the dude right before you bring him on for an interview.

but he is a HOF WR who thinks DHB wont be a good WR period no matter what team took him

You obviously missed the point. Why bash the kid right before you do an interview with him? How professional is that?

It's easy to say you don't think he will be a good pro, but that rant was just unncessary.

u know how U know a Pro athlete is a Lame, when theyr'e wearing their own jersey around their hometown

af22571edb4bfa5601cc10dbf5f4e03a822877b.jpg

smh.gif

I been waitin to clown on Clint
laugh.gif
Where Truth at
laugh.gif

maybe he just put it on to take a picture
**Damn that words dont get censored** I took the pic with my Blackberry, we was at my boy Rod house
laugh.gif

Shut up!

maybe he just put it on to take a picture
Dickhead, I took the pic with my Blackberry, we was at my boy Rod house
laugh.gif

Shut up!

laugh.gif
Ouch. I know this is a silly question but Gunna do you know anyReceivers or know some drills they do?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The Cleveland Browns picked up Venson, who led UCF with 82 tackles this past season.
Jay
nerd.gif

Thoughts on this UDFA?

I dunno bro, I didnt watch any UCF football since Mike Walker left

I know the CB yall got from Norfolk State , Don Carey, is decent, I think it was 5th round. not very big but he should make the squad

KLJ rejoice.

Dolphins waive John Beck.

May the Pat White era commence come 2012.

That's if the world is still intact and all.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i posted this in the Raiders thread, but this just proves the idiocy of ESPN nowadays:

here is the clip. they're just ripping him (DHB) then they bring him on like he couldn't hear what they said.

Cris Carter is a certified %++!%!$ idiot..
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

if anyone out there can still rock with ESPN, i don't know what to tell you..

laugh.gif
Who else heard DHB say Lamarcus instead of Jamarcus? Doesn't even know his own QB
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

"I'm happy for Stephen McGee," Leach told The Dallas Morning News. "The Dallas Cowboys like him more than his coaches at A&M did."

80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

laugh.gif

Leach is bitter as hell...
laugh.gif
Never mind the fact he had labrum surgeryless than a year ago and his shoulder wasn't healthy enough to play all season, Mike...

As long as you running that spread offense, your quarterbacks won't be taken seriously for the NFL draft... Better get used to it...

Vikesconvinced they stole Harvin from Patriots

April 27, 2009 4:41 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress believes he pulled a fast one on the New England Patriots.

Minneapolis Star Tribune columnist Sid Hartman writes the Vikings were convinced the Patriots were going to select Florida receiver Percy Harvin with their No. 23 pick.
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
nfl_g_harvin1_65.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table] Harvin [/td] [/tr][/table]
The Vikings grabbed him at No. 22.

Childress figures the Patriots weren't worried the Vikings would take Harvin because he tested positive for marijuana at the NFL scouting combine. The Vikings have been extra careful about drafting character players since their infamous Love Boat scandal.

Patriots receivers coach Chad O'Shea was a Vikings assistant for three years.
"New England was right in there," Childress said in Hartman's column. "They were right behind us. No, they didn't think we'd take him [because of off-the-field] issues. Remember, they have our receivers coach there now. So they thought they could hold ... and he'd come to them."

Hartman writes the Vikings worked out Harvin the day before the Patriots did. Patriots coach Bill Belichick and Florida coach Urban Meyer are close friends.

The Patriots supposedly swore Harvin to secrecy, but Childress claims he extracted the info from him.
"They were down there working him out the day after I was there," Childress said. "And [Harvin] wasn't supposed to tell anybody, and I was trying to pull that out of him, who that was. So it was a little cat-and-mouse game that occurred."

The Patriots ended up trading their No. 23 pick to the Baltimore Ravens and then traded with the Green Bay Packers to back out of the first round completely.

Back
Top Bottom