OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

"I'm happy for Stephen McGee," Leach told The Dallas Morning News. "The Dallas Cowboys like him more than his coaches at A&M did."

80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif
laugh.gif

Leach is bitter as hell...
laugh.gif
Never mind the fact he had labrum surgery less than a year ago and his shoulder wasn't healthy enough to play all season, Mike...

As long as you running that spread offense, your quarterbacks won't be taken seriously for the NFL draft... Better get used to it...

Wow, when did he say this , Is Leach serious??

Belichick is good friends with Urban and I've heard he is gonna try and use some of the plays they use. That is one of the main reasons why the Pats wantedto take Harvin, so they could use him in a variety of ways like the Gates

that woulda been disgusting too
smh.gif
Good Move Vikes, I sure aint wanna sit thru another yr of complete offensive Domination

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

"I'm happy for Stephen McGee," Leach told The Dallas Morning News. "The Dallas Cowboys like him more than his coaches at A&M did."

80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif
laugh.gif

Leach is bitter as hell...
laugh.gif
Never mind the fact he had labrum surgery less than a year ago and his shoulder wasn't healthy enough to play all season, Mike...

As long as you running that spread offense, your quarterbacks won't be taken seriously for the NFL draft... Better get used to it...

yup.. he called out the Browns/Mangini also. soundin like an unprofessional fool:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4105406

[h2]Leach disappointed for Harrell, Crabtree[/h2]

Comment Email Print ESPN.com news services

Texas Tech coach Mike Leach, who saw his quarterback go undrafted and his star wide receiver slip down in the first round of the NFL draft, had plenty tosay about both situations after the proceedings ended.

[+] Enlarge
AP Photo/Mike StoneTexas Tech coach Mike Leach is rarely without a strong opinion.

Leach's record-setting quarterback, Graham Harrell, wasn't among the 256players picked in the seven rounds of the NFL draft. Meanwhile, Texas A&M's Stephen McGee, who didn't start much of his senior season, went in the fourth round (the101st pick) to the Dallas Cowboys.

"I'm happy for Stephen McGee," Leach told The Dallas Morning News. "The Dallas Cowboys like him more than hiscoaches at A&M did."

McGee had a strong showing in front of NFL scouts at the combine. Harrell struggled at the Senior Bowl.

Leach, however, said the NFL has a long track record of picking its quarterbacks poorly. "The truth of the matter is that the NFL drafts quarterbacksnotoriously bad," said Leach, according to the Morning News. "That's indisputable. ..."

[h4]Big 12 blog[/h4]
griffin_tim_m.jpg

ESPN.com's Tim Griffin writes about all things Big 12 in his conference blog.

Blog network

Harrell won't necessarily be out of work for long. His agent, Chad Speck, said he will participate in the Browns' rookie minicamp.

Meanwhile, Leach said that Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini is to blame for former TexasTech wide receiver Michael Crabtree falling to the 10th pick in the first round.Reports out of Cleveland said that the Browns didn't like Crabtree's attitude when he visited the team prior to the draft.

"Michael Crabtree has been more successful as a receiver than that guy as a coach at thispoint," Leach said of Mangini, according to media reports of a conference call. "Part of the reason is [Crabtree's] too shy to belike that."

Leach said Crabtree isn't a "diva."

"My definition of a diva is someone who's loud and self-absorbed," Leach told reporters. "Michael Crabtree is the furthest thing fromloud that I've seen. ... Let's see how all those non-divas do up in Cleveland thisyear."
eyes.gif

Today, I guess...
Texas Tech coach Mike Leach, who saw his quarterback go undrafted and his star wide receiver slip down in the first round of the NFL draft, had plenty to say about both situations after the proceedings ended.

[+] Enlarge
AP Photo/Mike StoneTexas Tech coach Mike Leach is rarely without a strong opinion.

Leach's record-setting quarterback, Graham Harrell, wasn't among the 256 players picked in the seven rounds of the NFL draft. Meanwhile, Texas A&M's Stephen McGee, who didn't start much of his senior season, went in the fourth round (the 101st pick) to the Dallas Cowboys.

McGee had a strong showing in front of NFL scouts at the combine. Harrell struggled at the Senior Bowl.

Leach, however, said the NFL has a long track record of picking its quarterbacks poorly. "The truth of the matter is that the NFL drafts quarterbacks notoriously bad," said Leach, according to the Morning News. "That's indisputable. ..."

[h4]Big 12 blog[/h4]
griffin_tim_m.jpg

ESPN.com's Tim Griffin writes about all things Big 12 in his conference blog.

Blog network

Harrell won't necessarily be out of work for long. His agent, Chad Speck, said he will participate in the Browns' rookie minicamp.

Meanwhile, Leach said that Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini is to blame for former Texas Tech wide receiver Michael Crabtree falling to the 10th pick in the first round. Reports out of Cleveland said that the Browns didn't like Crabtree's attitude when he visited the team prior to the draft.

"Michael Crabtree has been more successful as a receiver than that guy as a coach at this point," Leach said of Mangini, according to media reports of a conference call. "Part of the reason is [Crabtree's] too shy to be like that."

"My definition of a diva is someone who's loud and self-absorbed," Leach told reporters. "Michael Crabtree is the furthest thing from loud that I've seen. ... Let's see how all those non-divas do up in Cleveland this year."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, he's mad...

"Michael Crabtree has been more successful as a receiver than that guy as a coach at this point," Leach said of Mangini, according to media reports of a conference call. "Part of the reason is [Crabtree's] too shy to be like that."

"My definition of a diva is someone who's loud and self-absorbed," Leach told reporters. "Michael Crabtree is the furthest thing from loud that I've seen. ... Let's see how all those non-divas do up in Cleveland this year."

this dude aint got em all
roll.gif

leach is just a drunk that happens to know football lolololol ... like dude made his playbook half in the bag sayin you know what, lets line up as many guys aswe can out here and have them run straight up the field ...

Clinton Hart > Eric Weddle

Take that however you want it.

Anybody think Darry Beckwith earns a starting job?

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think Leach even knows what he's saying regarding McGee. Both Fran and Sherman loved the guy...hell, despite 75% of A&M fans always callingfor McGee to be benched, you'd be hard pressed to find many people around here that didn't like McGee a whole lot.

Fran had a group of about 7 guys that he would run the team through while he was here. Those were the only guys he would talk to, and the only guys he wouldreally ever spend any time outside of practice talking to. Those guys would relay any message that Fran had to the rest of the team...I doubt McGee would havebeen one of those guys had Fran not liked him.

Those comments are pretty
laugh.gif
, though.

Originally Posted by buggz05

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Yo, in like a yr or two, I wouldnt put it past him.
U dont like Weddle?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Yo, in like a yr or two, I wouldnt put it past him.
U dont like Weddle?
eek.gif
I mean like...tomorrow
laugh.gif

With weddle I'm borderline hatred-to-maybe he's okay. I'll be fair and give him another year.

OMFG if percy woulda went to the pats...

Gunna CUT IT OUT! U had me on the floor with that clint hart pic.. I forgot all about that..

Clint hart is better than weddle? Please elaborate...

Coach Sherman taking the high road:

sherman27.jpgNew Cowboys quarterback Stephen McGee was stunned to read comments from Texas Tech coach Mike Leach that blasted the current Texas A&M coaching staff.

A&M coach Mike Sherman wasn't particularly pleased, either.

"I don't understand Coach Leach's comments about Stephen McGee," Sherman said Monday. "He was named our starter until he got injured. I've always believed in Stephen's character and I've always believed in his talent, and I always will. I see him having an outstanding NFL career.

"Coach Leach is in no position to comment about my relationship with Stephen McGee."

"I don't know where that comment came from or who it was directed at," McGee said. "But I am shocked because my time at A&M was very special to me. Obviously I got injured, and many people think that Coach Sherman benched me. That's just not true.

"If I had a son today and he was a college quarterback, I would send him to Coach Sherman or Coach Fran without any doubt, without any question, first and foremost.

"My time at A&M had some ups and downs, bumps and bruises. But I am so thankful for the time and proud to be an Aggie."

Bad move Stephen...

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090427/capt.b4b5b948f8c2484fbf3506125e18a429.*******s_football_vaab106.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

"Michael Crabtree has been more successful as a receiver than that guy as a coach at this point"
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I <3 Leach.... He be talking some funny %%+$. I remember when he said they should've did the Big XII tiebreaker by graduation rate
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
but that screenshot was after someone had said somethin to him,
When Goodell first announced DHB, Crabby had the Ill Ice grill on his face.

Back
Top Bottom