OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

[h1]Darius Butler's dad: Miami Dolphins promised they would take CB if available[/h1]By Zach Buchanan | South Florida Sun-Sentinel 3:50 PM EDT, April 25, 2009
46350893.jpg

Darius Butler (Ronald Martinez, Getty Images / January 24, 2009)

HOLLYWOOD - It's no secret the Miami Dolphins need cornerbacks. The father of Connecticut cornerback Darius Butler believes the Dolphins may already have their man.

"The Dolphins gave him a promise that they'll take him if he's around at [the 25th pick]," said Mitchell Butler III, who added that his son received that promise from Dolphins brass.

Butler worked out and interviewed with the Miami Dolphins on April 10.

If the Dolphins do favor Butler, who starred at Coral Springs Charter, they will be lucky if he lasts that long. Several projections have the cornerback going to the Patriots at pick No. 23, and Butler's father believes the Jaguars could be interested if they trade down from No. 8.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

All they had to give up was a 6th? That's nothin... If they thought it was even remotely possible Denver or someone else would take him, they had to do it...

I think Freeman is the goods... He don't make anymore bonehead mistakes than Matt Stafford does... It's said viewed differently for reasons we've touched one 10 million times already...
hmm.

i completely disagree with you on this one... i dont think it has anything to do with his race... if that's what ur trying to say

Nah WORD is that the Browns are targeting REY.

He will still be there two pick later, so GET more picks basically for nothing!

pimp.gif

Browns on their 1-2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by JPZx

So where do we think Percy is going to go now?

Vikings?
Well...Maclin and Oher are still on the board.

I have no idea
embarassed.gif

TB got Freeman
you want Percy of Mac 9?
Check the Sig/Avy combo
laugh.gif

Personally...I want Percy. But with change of events (Oher and Maclin being available when the 18 pick is up) I really don't know. I would be perfectlyfine with taking Maclin, Percy or Oher...let's just put it that way
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

I think Freeman is the goods... He don't make anymore bonehead mistakes than Matt Stafford does... It's said viewed differently for reasons we've touched one 10 million times already...

exactly.

Darius would look so good in Miami!
pimp.gif

I'm a Freeman fan.....Eff you Kiper...ole 60 yr old and still wearing mousse in your hair lookin mofo.Josh prove that fool wrong.

hmm.

i completely disagree with you on this one... i dont think it has anything to do with his race... if that's what ur trying to say
With Stafford it's "Oh, he trusts his arm too much... He's too confident at times."

With Freeman it's "He's too inconsistent. It's like he doesn't think before he throws."

If ain't cuz there's a ton of difference in their arm strength... Freeman got a rocket in his own right...

If it's not race, what is it? It's cuz he's a black quarterback. Period. Point blank.

So where do we think Percy is going to go now?

Vikings?
Well...Maclin and Oher are still on the board.

I have no idea
embarassed.gif

TB got Freeman
you want Percy of Mac 9?
Check the Sig/Avy combo
laugh.gif

Personally...I want Percy. But with change of events (Oher and Maclin being available when the 18 pick is up) I really don't know. I would be perfectly fine with taking Maclin, Percy or Oher...let's just put it that way
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif
yea i would ahve to agree

AD+ Percy+Chester=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Robert Ayers and Knowshon Moreno so far..good job denver! im loving it.
would of rather had Orakpo and Ayers though but ill take the stud running back

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

All they had to give up was a 6th? That's nothin... If they thought it was even remotely possible Denver or someone else would take him, they had to do it...

no freeman sucks has nothing to do with him been a !#%*$

Back
Top Bottom