OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by ericberry14

hmm.

i completely disagree with you on this one... i dont think it has anything to do with his race... if that's what ur trying to say
With Stafford it's "Oh, he trusts his arm too much... He's too confident at times."

With Freeman it's "He's too inconsistent. It's like he doesn't think before he throws."

If ain't cuz there's a ton of difference in their arm strength... Freeman got a rocket in his own right...

If it's not race, what is it? It's cuz he's a black quarterback. Period. Point blank.
Accuracy. Not arm strength.

did yall just see Ayers Hilights on NFLN?
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ "he's not explosive & he didnt stand out "

mayockl just said, 3 yrs from now, he'll be the best DE in this draft.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by ericberry14

hmm.

i completely disagree with you on this one... i dont think it has anything to do with his race... if that's what ur trying to say
With Stafford it's "Oh, he trusts his arm too much... He's too confident at times."

With Freeman it's "He's too inconsistent. It's like he doesn't think before he throws."

If ain't cuz there's a ton of difference in their arm strength... Freeman got a rocket in his own right...

If it's not race, what is it? It's cuz he's a black quarterback. Period. Point blank.
you have every right to that opinion...

Originally Posted by toast1985

Accuracy. Not arm strength.
Matt Stafford is an accurate quarterback?
laugh.gif
OK.
no freeman sucks has nothing to do with him been a !#%*$

grin.gif

Detroit gonna get lucky and have Oher fall into their laps... Getting their QB and their LT... Couldn't have worked out better for them...

Just got home....THRILLED we got Orakpo...Disaster averted thank you Jets!...... SHOCKED Raiders passed on Crabtree for Heyward-Bey...but I'm happy for DHBsince he's a Terp and all....

Rape!

We gettin free picks
laugh.gif

The player we want will still be there (Maualuga)

And we stocking up free late picks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom