OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Djax, Curtis & Maclin
eek.gif

I kno McNabb is happy but they could have used Oher as well I see Maclin and Desean as similar receivers...we will see how that works out...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by AG 47

ericberry14 wrote:

OAKLAND RAIDERS

well it's official... im no longer a fan of the Oakland Raiders...

i just need to give up on this franchise as long as Al Davis is the owner

im so !++@@# disgusted at this pick... why the F did we not take a god damn tackle?

that's it... im done with this... i quit... i wont be a fan anymore...

_, it ain't that serious. If this all it takes for you to renounce your fanhood, you wasn't a fan to begin with.

DHB is a reach at #7, but has the most potential out of any WR in the draft....no two ways about that.
fam shut the %$!* up...

DHB wasnt a top 10 pick... we should have traded down if we wanted him... who else was even considering him in the top 20 picks?

Originally Posted by dreClark

ericberry14 wrote:

but why pick a WR that early in teh draft... we have so many other
needs beside WR... not to mention if we want a speedy WR, then we could
have got Louis Murphy in Round 2...
Lou and DHB aren't in the same league.

they arent... but i'd rather take Lou in round 2... as opposed to DHB at #7 overall

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You ain't kickin NOTHING at them dudes...

Punts outta bounds, squib kicks, pop ups... You damn well ain't kickin it deep...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

JMAC X DeSean = sickness
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I still wanted a RB personally but Mac will do
pimp.gif

why wouldnt the eagles just trade for Anquan Boldin... Desean is damn near the perfect complement for Anquan...

im just disagreeing with alot of the picks in this draft

Why are some of you saying the Eagles should of went OL? were you out to lunch when the Eagles traded for Peters?

You know what, The Lions might draft Oher now and then just draft the best defensive player available with the 2...

everytime i see keyshawn doing draft, i get flashes of him talking about dwyane jarrett and mentoring him. then proceeds to get cut later...

Back
Top Bottom