OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Why do they keep saying "big"? He's not even 6'1" from the numbers I'm looking at - last time i checked that wasn't BIG.

I like the pick for us...build up o nthe young WRs..... we gotta go LB next pick though

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

If Rey goes to the Steelers.
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Patriots have FOUR 2nd round picks and FOUR 3rd Round Picks...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Does it really make sense for the Pats to do this? I mean are 8 players from the 2nd and 3rd round even gonna make the team? they dont NEED a lot of holesfilled. Seems to me that teams like this are better off trading those picks away for players rather than draftin g 20495 guys and having 5-6 make the team

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Why do they keep saying "big"? He's not even 6'1" from the numbers I'm looking at - last time i checked that wasn't BIG.

he's not at all. he's a possession receiver.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Does it really make sense for the Pats to do this? I mean are 8 players from the 2nd and 3rd round even gonna make the team? they dont NEED a lot of holes filled. Seems to me that teams like this are better off trading those picks away for players rather than draftin g 20495 guys and having 5-6 make the team
They won't keep all them picks... They'll trade some of them for next year's draft.. Bank on it...

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Yeah height wise he def isn't big, but he plays like one. Being a physical WR and one that can jump, he'll fit right in.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

i dont understand why they keep saying saying that... dudes are talkin about him like he's 6'6 and not 6'0 like he is

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

If Rey goes to the Steelers.
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Patriots have FOUR 2nd round picks and FOUR 3rd Round Picks...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Does it really make sense for the Pats to do this? I mean are 8 players from the 2nd and 3rd round even gonna make the team? they dont NEED a lot of holes filled. Seems to me that teams like this are better off trading those picks away for players rather than draftin g 20495 guys and having 5-6 make the team
I agree 100%

Obviously we gotta see what picks they make, but there is no need to have that many selections for this team...I guarantee they'll be moving a couple ofthose to next year
eyes.gif

I'm telling you, Patriots gonna have 11 first round picks in 2021
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by JPZx

OHER
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif

PERCY
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif

I'm just glad both of these guys are on the board. Let's hear it
nerd.gif

Percy Harvin to Minnesota Campaign

Congrats!
pimp.gif

Just logging on to comment that i'm very very satisfied with the Harvin pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yessir!! Can't wait to see Percy on the field with AD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Mayock & Maricucci & faulk > Mel & Key & S Young

Titans , CB?

would they take Britt?

when i was talking to a guy that worked in the FO, he said that WR probably would not be an option in the 1st rd. he told me probably LB.
hence why i kept saying they would not be getting a WR no matter who was there at 30.

If Wells is picked, its gotta be part of some trade for Boldin.

Cardinals probably salty Brown didn't fall.

Back
Top Bottom