laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would of been happy with Lil animal or Rey, looks like we gotta settle for Rey now, and that is who I wanted, we better take him, we need a linebackerbrowns, if you haven't noticed

this is why we are the joke of the NFL, so depressed, don't know what to say, I love OSU but come on, we should of picked up Rey

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

#+++ there goes Delmas. I hope this isn't the start of the run on safeties in the 2nd.

Damnit there goes Chung! Cowboys
smh.gif
Why the hell would you care if Chung is off the board? Last thing we need is another safety that can't cover and gets planted into the ground by NFL running backs?

I want a centerfielder... Rashad Johnson or Darcel McBath... Straight coverage guys... Put Hamlin back in the box...
We are stuck with Hamlin for the next couple of years and you think Hamlin is a good enough tackler to constantly wrap up running backs? We knowhe's not a good cover guy but he plays too high to be a force in the box too. Either way, FS or SS will do good for the Cowboys. They seem to like the BobSanders-type safeties who can do it all anyway. Chung isn't my preferred safety but with him and Delmas gone so soon, it's not a good sign unlesswe're moving up.

Back
Top Bottom