OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Not going to bother posting another photo of Neon 95s on feet, but they're my Air Max day sneaker this year. Had to try to sneak into page 666. Also, gimme them damn Stash 95s ASAP!

UNDS’d these for AM day…
IMG_7416.jpeg

:nthat:

There Isn’t any big event or anything on air max day ? Why even call it air max day if the only thing that’s gonna happen is they release a new shoe .. I was really hoping to see more of the sunders and 180s

There Isn’t any big event or anything on air max day ? Why even call it air max day if the only thing that’s gonna happen is they release a new shoe .. I was really hoping to see more of the sunders and 180s

It was always just a marketing ploy, but seems that they pretty much gave up on it over the last few years. The peak was the voting and stuff that resulted in production of the Wotherspoon 97/1. Maybe I've removed myself enough from "influencers" that I just don't see it, but I've seen almost nothing about the DN or any other AM day stuff this year from Nike.

What I do know is that reports stated that da newer Stash is not gonna be a 1 for 1 replicate of da OG.....

And yes Big Bubble Neon 95' are on da table for next year. Passed on a DS 2020 pair for a really reasonable price recently because of this...

It was always just a marketing ploy, but seems that they pretty much gave up on it over the last few years. The peak was the voting and stuff that resulted in production of the Wotherspoon 97/1. Maybe I've removed myself enough from "influencers" that I just don't see it, but I've seen almost nothing about the DN or any other AM day stuff this year from Nike.

Yeah it seems kind of lame the last few years . I mean last year the air max pulse I think it was came out lol . That tells you how much hype last year’s had around it . I mean the royal 1’s with the volt sole are cool … I guess ? But that’s about it . I was just really expecting more news on all the big interesting releases coming this year of which there are MANY as we all know

Back
Top Bottom