I guess everything is about to be turn into vapor maxes

What is you doing Nike

8078D142-EF9C-40F0-95F1-6CCBB0284293.png
05F1D52A-E9B1-4A7A-BC4F-401CC273382B.png
I guess everything is about to be turn into vapor maxes
Yes sir!
Blasphemy!

Good bye Polyurethanes! Good bye!

Here come Hyper Blue TN, Neon 95, AM97 all in VAPORMAX flavors!

Unless they update phylon midsole to Neon OG 95 which look identical to OG, this will be my ultimate final AM95!!

Last edited:
Yes sir!
Blasphemy!

Good bye Polyurethanes! Good bye!

Here come Hyper Blue TN, Neon 95, AM97 all in VAPORMAX flavors!

Unless they update phylon midsole to Neon OG 95 which look identical to OG, this will be my ultimate final AM95!!
I’m only 25 but I’m old school if I personally look for og neon 95s I’m going for a og Retro .I do like the vapor max but as it’s own thing not a combination of the two. Just me though

I’m only 25 but I’m old school if I personally look for og neon 95s I’m going for a og Retro .I do like the vapor max but as it’s own thing not a combination of the two. Just me though
Well only if Nike secretly replaces the midsole foam with Phylon, everything including shape remain the same.

Then I would defend OG Neon 95 because they will be timeless classic.

Not to mention 95 is the favorite Air Max of Jordan crowds.
I have already heard “The only AM that like like is 95” for 3 times.

But as far as I know phone calling “Foot wear Athelte department” in Nike Corp, the midsole formula are crumbling rocks.

Well only if Nike secretly replaces the midsole foam with Phylon, everything including shape remain the same.

Then I would defend OG Neon 95 because they will be timeless classic.

Not to mention 95 is the favorite Air Max of Jordan crowds.
I have already heard “The only AM that like like is 95” for 3 times.

But as far as I know phone calling “Foot wear Athelte department” in Nike Corp, the midsole formula are crumbling rocks.
Yeah I dont mind Nike updating the tech as far as using a better midsole that won’t crumble and that a lot more comfortable I’m all for it .just not the hybrid mess

Back
Top Bottom