OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Damn just seeing pics of the 95s makes me impatient on getting my pair damn Tuesday can’t come soon enough

which is weird because the 95s are clearly better
I read an review:
They said, go ask sneakerheads what are some influential Nike Air Maxes
75% will said Air Max 1.
And the models are..... Patta Parra Cherrywood, Patta Chlrophyl, Atmos EP, Master, OG Red, Atmos Animal......

BTW people I know that are non-sneakerheads said Atmos AM1 look better than Atmos AM95

I don’t agree because AM95 has more teal air bags.

Plus black toebox area is not suitable for Atmos AM1.... maybe white/grey is better

Okay.... I've entered, now i'm gonna go about my day and wait for my L.....
Is that your wife or girlfriend? Nice pic.
Nike had to hype these up for them to sell out. Was in high school when these dropped and the mom and pop stores in NYC that did get them, couldn't move them.
Kojima said in the interview.... by that time in 2005, the world was not ready for these.

In other terms, I keep on seeing people saying they got these for $50 on sales rack.

I have to admit by that time this shoe is weird, but in 2018 is fashion forward not weird.

People seeing pics keep on saying “are these shoes for women”?
I asked “so if I wear these will I look homo?”
They said “well it’s just not suitable for you”.

Is that your wife or girlfriend? Nice pic.

Kojima said in the interview.... by that time in 2005, the world was not ready for these.

In other terms, I keep on seeing people saying they got these for $50 on sales rack.

I have to admit by that time this shoe is weird, but in 2018 is fashion forward not weird.

People seeing pics keep on saying “are these shoes for women”?
I asked “so if I wear these will I look homo?”
They said “well it’s just not suitable for you”.
:lol:

I like AM95 better as well. May sell AM1’s and buy 95s resale if I can’t find a trade.
Yeah one of my friends copped AM1 for me, I’ll pay him extra if he stick to his words and sell it to me. He just discovered stockX after he copped.

AM95 > AM1 sure
But friendship > getting 95s

My AM1 probably will probably be in a clear box, and I’ll wear it less than 10 times a year to see how people react.

Black jeans, Columbia black polo, Atmos 1, should look good.

I'd like to see Kith, CNCPTS, UNDFTD, Patta, Parra, Atmos (a new one), 24 Kilates, Hanon, FootPatrol, just to name a few.

Defenitely UNDFTD
786BB961-CF01-4645-A9EA-36E9911FA5A5.jpeg
That’s the first hype brand I learned
UNDFTD AF-1 went to outlet for whatever reason

Then came OverKill, Stussy, LRG.

DQM, Dave’s Quality Meat was a hit but they shut down the business.

Supreme box tee was a hit. Way before Jordan 5 collab happened

Original Fake (KAWS) came along...... IMO very artsy

Bape Japan was biggest by that time. F*** Thupreme.
Bape Milo tagged along

Recently I was introduced “Super Dry” from Japan.... not sure how is it compared to others.
0ED5907D-553D-4D33-B06E-9648394471C6.png

Laundry.jpg

Just not sure for laces' colorway ^^ Another Grey maybe...

Recently I was introduced “Super Dry” from Japan.... not sure how is it compared to others.
0ED5907D-553D-4D33-B06E-9648394471C6.png

Only have two SuperDry's items, great quality, a polo and a hoodie. They seem to have good products, but I never bought anything else because I found this brand pricey, and if it's not for Nike, I try to spend the less money I can (Tati jeans about 20/25 euros maximum, McKenzie's hoodies and jackets when they're on sales at ridiculous prices...)

Last edited:
Lmfao AM95 Laundry Pack SuperDry collab
Funny thing is I drew this before watching your post lol
I didn't know this model existed and I discovered it by searching for the website you were talking "stockX"

Need this colorway to release, this "washed" grey is amazing, already have a jean to match with...

We already have a nickname for this collab : Air Max SuperLaunDry

Back
Top Bottom