OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

50F8B7E5-8187-43BD-91EF-05C8E13E8E81.jpeg
An upcoming drop that follows the UNDFTD colors. Not a collab though.

Anybody know if this pair of ‘og’ solar reds fit like the ones previously released this year?

I would assume so. AM95s have fit the same for quite some time now, unless they're jacquard or fuse like the Fox/Hare DW pack.

This "OG" release is pretty bizarre.

- it's not an OG colorway
- the tongue logo colors (black,grey,white) are different and reversed from the "original" solar red
- tongue logo has the split in the middle, not at the "i" like actual OGs like Neons, Slates, etc

They just put the "Nike Air" in black on the insole and tossed on the solar red on the outsole with the psi numbers at the heel. The pair they just released earlier this year had a white Nike Air on the insole, full black outsole, and no psi numbers. The tongue was also the same as the 2011 release.

^ Main thing that makes it “OG” for me is the grey base instead of black/uber dark grey that was used on the most recently released Solars. 95s are synonymous with that grey gradient. Using a darker base completely alters the flow of the shoe, IMO.

Also, the solid swoosh, as opposed to the outlined one. It looks cleaner and is what the “OG” Neon 95s used.

The Solid Color Tongue Backing On These Recent Drops Is Throwing Me All Off.... Not A Fan
Yeah I got mine early from Laptone Hammer with full price
1E55AA1E-02E7-4101-BA5E-E8008287D71E.png
I hope these all go to outlet so I can double up for $80

Plus, Nike please stop playing where are the OG Neons?

Don’t tell me Roger Federer Neon 95 count for this year!

If I never had the Solar Reds, I'd be all over them. They are better than the regular release. But Nike can't get me to buy the same exact shoe.. not even on discount. Especially with the mountain of kicks I already have. Bugging.

Give me Neons already.

I can't get over some of the "shoetubers" reviewing this shoe and talking about how they're "OG like back in 95," or how they always preferred them over the neons.

I understand they're a fan-favorite, but these didn't come out in 1995 :lol: I'm not even an air max head and I know this. If anything it's "OG" like the Jordan 1s that come out in the new colors but original build.

Back
Top Bottom