OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

mike rich? :nerd:

Yeah he made the sneakerhead faux pas, but I'll give him a pass because he's a real one and I enjoy his videos :smokin. It's more the younger generation pumping out reviews without having the slightest clue about what they're talking about.

I wish a real 95 fan could set me straight. As far as I know, the "Comets" and "Chili Reds" came before the Solar Reds.

I can't get over some of the "shoetubers" reviewing this shoe and talking about how they're "OG like back in 95," or how they always preferred them over the neons.

I understand they're a fan-favorite, but these didn't come out in 1995 :lol: I'm not even an air max head and I know this. If anything it's "OG" like the Jordan 1s that come out in the new colors but original build.

Yeah. I saw that too. Like you said, I’ll give mike a pass though. He is the only “shoetuber” that doesn’t make me sick. I still cringed when I heard him say that though.

I tried to get into mike rich but i have a short attention span so his 14 minute videos and only 4 minutes being on the shoes and the rest just rambling i couldnt get jiggy with lls

Modern bubbles still annoy me. But these are particularly clear and crystal. Nice shoe.

CB51D732-EF74-47FA-83AE-1A977AE5E65A.jpeg

Sorry late to the thread and I can't determine from the thread if....... . these are exactly the same as the pair released earlier this year. I'm looking at StockX, but when you scroll to the bottom of the page, it says "release date January 2018". Help fam...

From Japanese YouTube videos it looked like they had to go camp out and line up for it.

At this point I really don't see the OG neons coming to North America so I'm gonna just get a JDM pair off Rakuten Ichiba. The prices seem to be a little better than eBay. Besides Rakuten Global Express currently has a 30% off shipping coupon.

This OG rendition in red is just copying what adidas did with their EQT Running Cushion '91 back in 2014 where they changed out the green for red, but adi went as far as to photochop the promo insert that came inside the box.

Back
Top Bottom