OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

05 slates today
CA86816E-6108-4640-B86F-54646B9C814F.jpeg

pleeeeaaase bring these back, nike!

46005929-A338-4294-97F4-0B92524F9DEC.jpeg
Still waiting on the 2018s but I’ll wear these 2015s for now
Lol I wish but I don’t think Nike is going to give us in the US the neons this year. I noticed that the 2018 neons from the Japan release have the same box as the 2015 pair. If I’m not mistaken all of the 95s from 2015 had that style of box my greedys have the same air max box. The 2018 solars wether it be the early January pair or the July pair have the regular orange Nike box. Those little details lead me to believe Nike just did a qs release for japan only. I hope I’m wrong though those vapormax hybrids don’t sit well with me

Lol I wish but I don’t think Nike is going to give us in the US the neons this year. I noticed that the 2018 neons from the Japan release have the same box as the 2015 pair. If I’m not mistaken all of the 95s from 2015 had that style of box my greedys have the same air max box. The 2018 solars wether it be the early January pair or the July pair have the regular orange Nike box. Those little details lead me to believe Nike just did a qs release for japan only. I hope I’m wrong though those vapormax hybrids don’t sit well with me
Yeah they don’t sit well with me either I don’t want that consolation prize I want the OGs and that’s it no hybrid or gimmicks

Now I am hesitating at buying these 2 ones for 218 euros...Good price so why am I hesitating ? :rofl:
prm2.jpg

Not a big fan of white midsoles but when it has gum sole...
Have you guys did good deals recently buying 95's for a decent price ?

Now I am hesitating at buying these 2 ones for 218 euros...Good price so why am I hesitating ? :rofl:
prm2.jpg

Not a big fan of white midsoles but when it has gum sole...
Have you guys did good deals recently buying 95's for a decent price ?

That second pair had hit the outlets in the states. Think they were $94USD

Back
Top Bottom