OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

45675253_205923177019728_267475204353827953_n.jpg
46656793_2219480528265816_2081310371805933615_n.jpg

Is this what’s suposed to release. All pics besides this have a funny light looking blue. But these pics look solid.

Damn those Crystal Blues and “ Crystal Blue Persuasions “ just time traveled me back to being a little kid, not knowing what 95s were but seeing my dads collection; Volt, orange, and crystal blue stand out the most in my memory. I wish i could remember what other shoes he had, because now that i think about it, he mustve been into kicks if he had multiple pairs of 95s. I can smell the lingering hints of burnt cannabis covered by cigarette smoke in our chilly garage with the song playing in the background righ now. Damn...

Is this what’s suposed to release. All pics besides this have a funny light looking blue. But these pics look solid.
i think thats probably how the 2018/2019 pair will look like i hope, the blue on my pair from 2002 is way lighter and is more close to carolina blue but thats not really a good comparison i think

i think thats probably how the 2018/2019 pair will look like i hope, the blue on my pair from 2002 is way lighter and is more close to carolina blue but thats not really a good comparison i think

Yeah the on foot pics above the one I quoted (even though heavily filtered) and the one that looks like it was posted by a sneaker news IG account show them looking closer to a Carolina Blue.. I want that good good Photo Blue that's practically royal. These caught me by surprise so I hope they sit but if they arent that strong darker blue.. I'm passing for sure.

Apologies not entirely air max 95 related, but this thread was one of the only ones discussing the Nike x Carhartt WIP colab. I was going to go for the 95s but by the time I checked they were all gone (uk based stores). I really liked the vandals so searched everywhere online. Eventually found them on carhartts eu site and ordered a pair. Realised after they were showing US sizes sonwent back on and ordered a larger pair. Next day I got cancellation on both pairs. I was a bit salty.

Anyway..... a week passes and I get a random package in the post from carhartt which had one of their beanies a key ring and a quality string bag.... all for free and a note to say sorry for messing up my nike x wip order. Fantastic gesture from them. That and hitting on offwhite black Air Force 1s on sneakrs on the same day is making this Christmas a special one!

Back
Top Bottom