OFFICIAL 2010-11 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Joined May 20, 2013
When the Atmos Viotech released I was 3
When the Stash released I was 6
When the Parra Running Man released I was 8
These 3 amazing sneakers all dropped long before I was even into footwear.
you can still own the stash and the parras, they are both still wearable, if you have a stack sitting around somewhere you can deff own both of them, saw a DS size 9 from the stash a few weeks ago for 500 bux pop up on IG stories

Joined Nov 3, 2019
you can still own the stash and the parras, they are both still wearable, if you have a stack sitting around somewhere you can deff own both of them, saw a DS size 9 from the stash a few weeks ago for 500 bux pop up on IG stories
Love em but not that much. Hopefully they can make a return eventually. If Nike can do it with the Atmos AM 1 a few years ago they certainly can do it with at least one of these. 🤞🏾

Joined Jun 26, 2020
What are these called?
I'm not sure but I know there are a few releasing alongside premier league uk nike sponsored soccer tops.also heard that there is going to ga an air max 96 release with the Algeria top I think it was.

Joined Jun 26, 2020
I'm not sure but I know there are a few releasing alongside premier league uk nike sponsored soccer tops.also heard that there is going to ga an air max 96 release with the Algeria top I think it was.
Dont take that for fact just what I've been hearing and reading.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now