OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Double Power...
EBB027B2-A7C4-46D8-A4BA-A3D69A41CEC3.jpeg
5298917B-BA2C-470A-B4E1-63D4F51C4AAC.jpeg

Volt options all gone on ByYou.

And theres a new 3D view as you build which is interesting.
I might be all out on these if the volt option is gone

want to see pics of a pair before I consider actually making a purchase

though it's always free returns w/ ndc 🤷‍♂️

lol, I feel you. Can't believe how much these are reselling for. I couldn't even find my size for the longest.

The next pair I am on the hunt for is the crystal blue's - also went on sale and I slept for some reason. SMH
Maaaan, the minute I saw Crystals on the shelf I bought them. They didn’t last super long plus everybody kept waiting for them to get marked down until sizes were starting to move.

I love the crystal blues. I got lucky and found my size-last pair too-at dtlr 2 months ago. I managed to to get the price down a bit. I’m assuming someone returned it. Only flaw is one of the top lace loop is stretched out a bit. Glad I found them though because I wasn’t trying to pay stockx prices. Stockx Cali taxes killed everything

Maaaan, the minute I saw Crystals on the shelf I bought them. They didn’t last super long plus everybody kept waiting for them to get marked down until sizes were starting to move.

I regret it every time I see a pair 😩

Meh. Crystals bubbles are to dark.

Laser blues are out on asian stores and should be around soon, at least you should be able to see some blue in the air bags with them. Plus a bit closer to out beloved pools, ish...

Still waiting for a Pool retro, even though will be crap.

I’ve always heard it was a cost cutting measure, and that they now have a different gas in the air unit... but has anybody ever actually have a confirmed Reason as to why they don’t make the large air units in the heels anymore? They look so much better.

Back
Top Bottom